What the heck, I’m not human?

Just tried to go on the forum and it asked me to prove I’m human, failed 4 times.

Firstly, there are curtains behind the purse.

Secondly, cars can’t drive through walls.

Thirdly, see # 2.

Lastly, I have no clue what was going on.

• Cheers 1

Hahahahah! I just failed 4 times in a row too! I thought I was being a huge dumbass but those car ones, I clicked on the start and end of the coloured path (no idea what to do) and neither worked. And one of the photos looked like a bag, but I really wasn't sure.

I'm questioning my humanity now.

14 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Pretty sure most people that are on here are bots.  There is no way humans would interact this way in real life...

I don't think there's a bot that knows when Ovi scores or one that questions if he will ever score again.

• chaos 1

I got it right the first time. Should I feel smarter than someone who put the word "Dumb" in front of their name?

That's not a jab at anyone by the way... unless if we're treating this as an IQ test or something...

23 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Just tried to go on the forum and it asked me to prove I’m human, failed 4 times.

Thirdly, see # 2.

The mothership is on its way. 

13 hours ago, The Lock said:

I got it right the first time. Should I feel smarter than someone who put the word "Dumb" in front of their name?

That's not a jab at anyone by the way... unless if we're treating this as an IQ test or something...

In my defence, I was drunk.

• Cheers 1

On 2/6/2024 at 10:31 PM, Dumb Nuck said:

Thirdly, see # 2.

We were going to tell you, but it never seemed to be the right time.... compliance with the rules of the Electronic Bible and all.....

Don't forget to recharge yourself, hope they didn't put the recharging receptacle anywhere too uncomfortable for ya!

I mentioned this in one of the GDTs, but this thread seems more apt....I was very disappointed in the system. My test was to "click all the buckets".....

Not a hockey helmet in the lot....:classic_dry:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 3:17 AM, -AJ- said:

It may not be a coincidence he's not been around here as much as on CDC...

I think the reason they opened a account here was to protect their name and avatar. So when they are ready to play here more they have their original identity. No one deserves it more.

Edited by Joe King