[GDT] Around the NHL [April 2024]

11 hours ago, qwijjibo said:

Kucherov is such a piece of crap.  Not sure theres a player In the league I dislike more 

Waiting, and hoping for 'supplemental discipline'.

Also- seems to be quite a few of these  type of hits, in the last week or so.

I'm going to root for the Caps and Penguins to get in the playoffs here. I want to see one more year of Ovechkin and Crosby in there. Pens have also been on a role with a 5-0-2 record in their last 7 and Crosby is on a tear.

I would not want to play the Penguins in round 1

Philly and Detroit have been going downhill and the Islanders I just don't trust will be able to make the final push.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stawns said:

Not looking good, oilers giving it to them

Oilers have outplayed them most of the game.  They will clinch tonight.  Amazing after that start, they still clinch with 7 games left.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, stawns said:

Not looking good, oilers giving it to them

Avs playing old Oilers defensiveness, at least on that last goal.  Oilers going in 3 on 2, including McD, and the forwards coasting to the bench on a line change. Has ol Taylor Hall written all over that play.

4 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Oilers have outplayed them most of the game.  They will clinch tonight.  Amazing after that start, they still clinch with 7 games left.  

I never thought the oilers weren't going to push hard for the div title.

• -AJ- pinned this topic

The Coyotes came back from 4-1 down in the third period to beat Vegas 7-4.

Not sure if I should be happy that the Canucks were able to keep the Coyotes only to 1 goal in the second night of a back-to-back and win, or I should be mad that the Canucks couldn't come back from 3 goal down themselves against the Knights.

Dawgs... holy crap!

1 hour ago, RJCF96 said:

The Coyotes came back from 4-1 down in the third period to beat Vegas 7-4.

Not sure if I should be happy that the Canucks were able to keep the Coyotes only to 1 goal in the second night of a back-to-back and win, or I should be mad that the Canucks couldn't come back from 3 goal down themselves against the Knights.

Be happy, you'll feel better.

Comebacks are tough, and the Yotes have been racking up the goals lately. IMO, no small feat what our boys did, especially on the 2nd half of back to back.

8 hours ago, Kragar said:

Dawgs... holy crap!

Be happy, you'll feel better.

Comebacks are tough, and the Yotes have been racking up the goals lately. IMO, no small feat what our boys did, especially on the 2nd half of back to back.

But wait wasn't the narrative just recently is that the recent underwhelming performance of the Canucks' is because they were playing at home and had too many breaks in between games ? 🧐🫣

Pens up 4-1, a win puts them up to 83 points and ties them with Philly and NYI, it'd be amazing to see em make it after trading Guentzel 

It's amazing how many teams are in it out east this late 

All of Philly, NYI, Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Washington could squeak in

Isles play Nashville later, it'll be a huge game for them

• Vintage 1