[PGT] Utah (Arizona) @ Vancouver

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Agree on needing our starter back but still not a playoff effort against a team well below us. 

We have no idea what this team is capable of come the playoffs, also how many weak shots have gone in on us the last couple weeks. Shits deflating 

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I don’t know where that comes from. I see examples almost every night of great teams losing to teams they should beat. 

People make things up due to bias. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I hope Arizona wins the draft lottery just in time for Salt Lake City to enjoy it.

I'm hoping for San Jose, they got to start somewhere. But I have a horrible feeling it will be Chicago winning again.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Cole is a playoff veteran. I'm sure he can up his game. He knows. 

Players shouldn't be upping their game... unless they are rookies or never been to the  playoffs

I expect way more from cole than kneeling in front of our goalie trying block a pass that got through anyways... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

I don’t know where that comes from. I see examples almost every night of great teams losing to teams they should beat. 

Colorado got smoked 4-1 by Columbus literally a week and a half ago. Lol. Some of us need to stop acting like Vancouver is the only team losing to poor teams. Unlike Colorado, we actually came back in our apparently devastating loss too. So maybe we aren't so bad.

Edited by JeremyCuddles
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, wesley said:

In the OT, instead of a penalty shot I would have wanted to charge a penalty on Coyotes. Canucks probably would have won.

I would prefer the Penalty Shot 

It's a choice between a quick sniper kill vs a barrage of rockets trying to hit the target 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

We have no idea what this team is capable of come the playoffs, also how many weak shots have gone in on us the last couple weeks. Shits deflating 

Again, I’m not implying anything negative beyond our effort tonight.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Colorado got smoked 4-1 by Columbus literally a week and a half ago. Lol. Some of us need to stop acting like Vancouver is the only team losing to poor teams. Unlike Colorado, we actually came in our apparently devastating loss too. So maybe we aren't so bad.

I'll be happier if Arizona beats Edmonton.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm hoping for San Jose, they got to start somewhere. But I have a horrible feeling it will be Chicago winning again.

If Chicago wins it, it'll be the worst day of my life as a hockey fan. Lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Players shouldn't be upping their game... unless they are rookies or never been to the  playoffs

I expect way more from cole than kneeling in front of our goalie trying block a pass that got through anyways... 

Cole is a playoff veteran. Everyone ups their game in the playoffs. 

• Cheers 2

If the Canucks can't put in a true 60min 110% effort against the Oilers, then this team isn't ready for playoff hockey.  The next game is as much a playoff game as any this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hoglander continues to struggle.  Canucks would be winning these games with Demko in.

Oilers will likely win the division. Canucks squandered a lot of points since the all-star break.

I'd be fine playing Vegas. We just beat them in their building without Demko and Lindholm. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

I would prefer the Penalty Shot 

It's a choice between a quick sniper kill vs a barrage of rockets trying to hit the target 

It's in OT so it would've been 4 on 3.. Penalty shot would've been better for any other situation.

• Cheers 2