[PGT] PDO vs Preds - Game 1 (April 21, 2024)

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I'd get PDG out and Podz in next game and roll these lines:

Suter-Miller-Boeser

Hoglander-Petey-Podkolzin

Joshua-Lindholm-Garland

Mikheyev-Blueger-Lafferty

Yea wasn't feeling confident about him, he did have some good shifts in the 3rd tho.

15 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Yeah I don't think he'll get back to that 2PPG scoring rate (if he does we win the cup surely), but if he can score at a 30G, 70ish point pace we should be happy. He's essentially on a line of his own playing with kids/plugs/AHLers and really can't drive the play himself the way Miller can. I'd try him on someone's wing to be honest.

At the moment he's our 3rd line center so doesn't have to do anything amazing but it'd be nice if he could score a bit, contribute on the PP mainly and win some match ups against weaker 3rd lines.

Nearly 90pts on an off-year for him. 30G 70 Pts is a huge disappointment. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I really hope we can keep him around. I love his game. 

Some games he's Myers 2.0 (the bad part), other times he's a 6'6 mean guy who skates & handles the puck well who can make an impact. He's a legit secondary impact player, maybe they offer term to keep his AAV down a bit & he becomes part of the core. To me this is the window; the next 4 years +/- and having a guy like that really helps.  

I thought he's done a decent job keeping the mistakes down but his physical presence is so hard to replace. 

It's pretty quiet on any ufa extension news so not sure whos coming back.

• Vintage 1

30 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Him and Zad inflicted a world of pain on the Preds tonight.

Wanted to see Myers and Guddy do it together for us. Sad we had to wait this long for dominant giants on D, but this helps make it worth the wait.