[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

1 hour ago, Pears said:

Not at all, exactly how you said it. People don't care how you win at this time of year, as long as you do actually win   

Exactly this! One game at a time. It doesn't need to be pretty or perfect. 

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I think the flu has been affecting the Canucks the last few days culminating in their trouble pushing the pace in game 3.

I predict it will start affecting NAS tomorrow night and the Preds will have their worst game of the series in game 5.

If Canucks win tomorrow, I predict the series will be over in 5.

One can only hope.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Nothing like a slap on the wrist.

More like a pat on the fanny.

Why even bother? Although at least he's on the radar. Isn't he?

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Generation pussys 

No fun these days.

Sad as in people being disrespectful and climbing a statue that should never be touched? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

More like a pat on the fanny.

Why even bother? Although at least he's on the radar. Isn't he?

he'll definitely have it in the back of his head. Not that he's really been a factor, he really hasn't. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Bounce000 said:

Might as well have the viewing party at Denny’s with that start time

Speaking of a viewing party - it doesn’t look like there will be one at Rogers Arena tomorrow. Didn’t see it as an event on Ticketmaster. I wonder if they are preparing the arena for the Timberlake concert on Monday.

29 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Sad as in people being disrespectful and climbing a statue that should never be touched? 

Don't be a drama queen it's kids being kids. That kid looked like he was early 20's he was living in the moment not purposely being disrespectful. Give it a rest. 

Signs signs everywhere signs don't do this don't "touch that" can't you read the signs lmao. Man let's people live! 

Edited by Rick_theRyper
  • Like 1
  • MillerTime 1
  • Wiener 1

20 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Don't be a drama queen it's kids being kids. That kid looked like he was early 20's he was living in the moment not purposely being disrespectful. Give it a rest. 

Signs signs everywhere signs don't do this don't "touch that" can't you read the signs lmao. Man let's people live! 

Could also be a liability thing. Person buys a few beer while attending the viewing thingy.

Climbs on the statue loses their grip and falls. Insurance issue.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joe King said:

Could also be a liability thing. Person buys a few beer while attending the viewing thingy.

Climbs on the statue loses their grip and falls. Insurance issue.

The person (obviously male) doing that is a moran. Dump them in a ditch and move on. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Cool man 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The person (obviously male) doing that is a moran. Dump them in a ditch and move on. 

Agree with dump them in a ditch. But when it comes to (obviously male) can't say for sure anymore. It's a new world. Can't be sure until they specify their pronoun.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

That is one terribly put up temporary fence…not bolted to the ground…I could lift that up and walk under it

If anything that fence is more dangerous than the statue…because you know people will try to get under or over it and still find a way to hurt themselves.

Sometimes natural selection needs to take its place…

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Looks like an easy fence to climb, for someone planning to climb the statue anyways.  A group of security guards doesn't seem a long term solution.  Probably end up moving it inside if they are worried about someone suing them.  

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Nothing like a slap on the wrist.

those fines should be $20,000 -50,000  to have SOME meaning to them. But I know that the players association wouldn't go for that. 

My idea is a flat percentage of salary as a fine... the more you make, the more you pay. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1