[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

7 minutes ago, Devron said:

Oh man can’t wait! I can watch this one in peace. Love my kids so damn much but Canucks is daddy’s time 

Back when my kids were little, I would leave my hockey bag open in the room where I watched the games. Kids called it "the stinky room" and wouldn't go near it.......

Worked for hiding Christmas presents too....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hoglander's minutes have dropped steadily game by game as the series has gone on.

He hasn't been very effective 5v5 when he has been on the ice. He needs to get back to his tenacious forechecking ability and getting under the skin of the opposition. I think him drawing a penalty on McDonough was a good start, but he needs to do more to gain the trust of Tocchet to gain more minutes.

Di Giuseppe and Lafferty had more minutes than him. We need Hogs to get going.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Hoglander's minutes have dropped steadily game by game as the series has gone on.

He hasn't been very effective 5v5 when he has been on the ice. He needs to get back to his tenacious forechecking ability and getting under the skin of the opposition. I think him drawing a penalty on McDonough was a good start, but he needs to do more to gain the trust of Tocchet to gain more minutes.

Di Giuseppe and Lafferty had more minutes than him. We need Hogs to get going.

Agreed… and this is precisely why Podz isn’t in the lineup. Hogs was a weapon 5v5 with the scoring and forechecking but he does not play special teams. If Podz wants to contribute next season, he’s either going to have to produce significantly more, or he is going to have to establish himself as a top PK guy. 

In the playoffs, teams can’t afford to have passengers. Every guy has a role and Hogs will need to start contributing 5v5 or his minutes will continue to dwindle. 

1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Yep, forcing the canucks to play at that time just to keep a handful of Toronna people entertained is riduculous and a slap in the face of Vancouver fans!  And why don't we get to see a Saturday night game Like Torrona???    Total Bettman B.S.!

All of these ridiculous start times should be scrapped once and for all.  No one watches Hockey at 10:00 in the morning or 1: 00 in the afternoon but alchoholics and the few hard core fans.     

I fully understand your frustration with the start time. I just wanted to mention there is a lot of Canuck fans in Ontario and all over the world. We share the love for this team and do appreciate the earlier start time occasionally. 

Hoping for a big win and no casualties tomorrow.

Go Canucks Go.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2