[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

This here I find very shady. It's a conflict of interest to say the least.  This is how boxing and soccer got corrupted.  Money and gambling corrupts sports. 

Edited by Pure961089

I don’t agree with everyone saying silovs was way better than desmith and you have to start him. I thought they were both great, pretty comparable. I would be fine with either starting, but would lean on desmith if healthy mainly because if experience. He gives a solid baseline 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

Not actually what he said......he said "it's 8 and a half hours of flying time", meaning they have a chance to not come back to Nashville.  JT doesn't take anything for granted.

Yeah I get it, fixed it awhile ago..

33 minutes ago, Googlie said:

May already have been answered ...

First ever game as a Canucks backup he came out to the warm-up wearing "SILVOS" on his sweater (I can't remember if it was corrected in time for the game itself)

image.thumb.png.0b16c67ab52d4e212415c6d308b20972.png

Ah, Thx!

• Thanks 1

Wow - Along with a few of my buddies, pretty much speechless after the turn of events - from Brockstar, Huggy , Lindholm to others  - many had a hand in this comeback.  Also do not forget to thank the hockey gods for that empty net post saving a goal that would have sealed it.  We as hockey fans, certainly love and appreciate their sport.

As several have said, lets be humble and stay respectful when you win. The 4th one is always the most difficult so the series is by no means over.

Time to call it a night and rest up for the rest of the week. Hopefully a positive result on Tuesday. GCG

justwin.jpg

Edited by hockeyfan-observer
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I couldn’t name a single kardashian if my life depended on it except Bruce Jenner and only because you just reminded me of him.

FFS get your facts straight. he is now identifying as Olympian gold medalist Caitlyn Jenner. 

• Haha 1

To all the fans out there complaining about "how" we won, how we were outplayed, how boring a game it was, who's not stepping up, or anything else like that...

As long as we put up the W's...

GCG :towel: And make my 5 game prediction come true!

• Cheers 1

Petey has been in a slump since the Minasota game.  Last 25 games he has 16 points (5) goals. Some players can put a game like that behind them but for Petey it looks like it was demoralizing.  There's a sharp decline in production after that game.  Hopefully he can get out of his own head.  They really need hIm to step up.  

• Upvote 1