[Second Round] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Colorado Avalanche (C3)

Who will win the series?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 4

Dallas up 1-0 going into the second. If

goals for on Colorado are 1.5 in the second I’m taking the over. Colorado with a PP to start the second no less! We’ve seen this play out before. Fingers crossed Dallas has the juice to win it and make it a long injury filled series! 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

No penalty! I guess it was a lot of shoulder first on that other angle 

Yah the worst of the hit was having his head smack the other player.  I actually don’t think he got any head at any point on the initial hit.  That is a huge clean hit but hope Toews is ok

Edited by Rindiculous

Avalanche radio guy is a class A homer dick. Sirius game feed is entertaining for his comically dismissive calls and crybaby tones. Always makes me appreciate the level of unbiased professionalism we enjoy listening to in this market.

• Vintage 1

I didn't watch any, but was checking the score occasionally.

Was happy to see the Stars up by 2. When I saw it was 4-2 next I looked I thought that wasn't bad. Oh wait, checked the score in more detail to see that it was the beginning of another Avs comeback. Oh, 4-3, Stars must be worrying now :classic_biggrin:

Glad to see they held on. Be nice to have them soften each other up.

12 hours ago, EB43 said:

Someone should have fought Benn after that 

They were trying to get back in the game at that point.  Killing off an instigator penalty wouldn't help them in anyway.

10 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

This is going to 7 isn't it?

Think so, hopefully the Canucks dispatch the oilers in 5 and then get to sit back and watch these 2 teams beat the hell out of each other in 7, by then it won’t matter who the Canucks play. Between the Canucks, the Boston Florida series and this one it’s been great hockey to watch 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

Think so, hopefully the Canucks dispatch the oilers in 5 and then get to sit back and watch these 2 teams beat the hell out of each other in 7, by then it won’t matter who the Canucks play. Between the Canucks, the Boston Florida series and this one it’s been great hockey to watch 

Hurricanes and Rangers...not so much...

• Upvote 1