Isn't it nice that we had no part of the draft lottery!

It was so nice to not be a part of the draft lottery.It was always such a big talking point every year for what seemed like forever.

Completely it was off the radar and I didn't even know it was happening today.

Let's hope those seasons are gone for good!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

Didn't even know it was happening today till I saw a post about the sharks winning it.

Good, You didn't miss much. The production quality flat out sucks, No excitement whatsoever..Just kinda get it over with kinda thing.

30 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Good, You didn't miss much. The production quality flat out sucks, No excitement whatsoever..Just kinda get it over with kinda thing.

It's so bad I watch The Hockey Guy on YouTube with his wife doing a livestream.

You get treats like Shannon talking about the war of 1812 was really started by Spain and Portugal, and spread to North America, and Yvonne looking at him like WTF are you talking about? 😄

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

It's so bad I watch The Hockey Guy on YouTube with his wife doing a livestream.

You get treats like Shannon talking about the war of 1812 was really started by Spain and Portugal, and spread to North America, and Yvonne looking at him like WTF are you talking about? 😄

He is great, I usually tune in to him when I can. Didn't know he was live today (saw it after) otherwise it would have been a no-brainer ! That's crazy I was actually watching Youtube on wars last night mainly interviews from the survivors of Normandy , Interesting stuff.

4 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

He is great, I usually tune in to him when I can. Didn't know he was live today (saw it after) otherwise it would have been a no-brainer ! That's crazy I was actually watching Youtube on wars last night mainly interviews from the survivors of Normandy , Interesting stuff.

It's still on Youtube and it's worth the watch.

• Cheers 1

Apparently nobody moved up or down.  The suspense!!  Must have been riveting.

So the results finally came out as they should every year.  Imagine what the Canucks would look like had they got their rightful pick each year over the past decade..... on second thought, lets not.  😉

• chaos 1

15 hours ago, Crabcakes said:

Apparently nobody moved up or down.  The suspense!!  Must have been riveting.

So the results finally came out as they should every year.  Imagine what the Canucks would look like had they got their rightful pick each year over the past decade..... on second thought, lets not.  😉

I actually don't think the Canucks look much different. The only year it maybe makes a difference is 2017 when we slipped 3 spots. In the end we still get Petey but could have had Makar or Heiskanen. 

The other drafts where we dropped didn't really produce any better players between where we should have picked and where we did. The biggest mistakes were simply not picking the right player from the ones available. i.e. Juolevi over Tkachuk, Keller and McAvoy

The whole process would be so much better, and much more entertaining if they just had the balls picked live.  Figure out the odds to include X number of balls for each team, and just show it all live rather than make it so complicated.  I guess it's too hard to rig it then... but a man can dream.