[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

13 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Just tuned in to Sportsnet and almost had a heart attack! 4-1 Oil!..phew..fool me one.

Me too! Just turned it on and saw 2 min left in the 3rd and freaked out!

• Huggy Bear 1

14 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Anyone watching the Bruins fans right now?? Throwing full beers and other crap on the ice and about to riot. Luv it!

Boston is a dump and the fans are scum

Booing your own team after 2 periods is classless, but I would expect nothing else from them

OFC it’s Sutherland.  Needs to be the star of the show.

Hope Henrique and Draisaitl feel the pain tonight.

Lets go Canucks!!

6 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

You know you're a bum team when a person chooses the Vancouver Canucks over their own father's favourite team. Lol. Somehow we are a more promising team than the Leafs and we made the playoffs three times in 10 years. Although, in 2 of those 3 years we did more damage than the Leafs have in their last 10 years. So you know what, she might just be right to pick the Canucks over the Leafs.

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Boston is a dump and the fans are scum

Booing your own team after 2 periods is classless, but I would expect nothing else from them

Bruins have been contenders for well over 10 years now, you lost one of the best 2 way Selke type players the game has ever saw due to retirement, not to mention a few other key players. Still had a 109 point season...  Sorry not sorry 🖕

Hoping we can get some contributions from the other lines as well tonight - like to see Mikheyev or Laffy get one - with what they allow to go in the playoffs, a bit surprised they have not scored just yet as this will be game 8. Just drive to the net and cause chaos and confusion and good things may happen.  Don't go too aggressively though in case the ref becomes whistle happy tonight. EDM will play with desperation tonight - strongly suggest Canucks do the same as the next two are in EDM so important to hold serve.  Go Canucks.

justwin.jpg