Andrei Kuzmenko | #96 | LW

-AJ-

9 hours ago, Silent Man said:

I wonder what Kuz is up too these days, during the break?

I do hope he works like crazy on his conditioning.

Not much one can do in 9 days to improve conditioning. For sure keep up conditioning to be ready to play come Feb 6 against the Canes.

Perhaps some one on one tutoring with a reputable coach would help. Also could be a good idea for Kuz to book some sports psych therapy too to get his confidence back and cast out doubts in his head that's holding him back. You know, "release the kraken" as it were.

17 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Kuz Missile is a free spirit much like Kessel was. But Kuz doesn’t have Kessel’s natural abilities, especially aerobic capacity. 

Maybe we need to swap the bananas and Pepsi for some meat and potatoes?

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Kuz Missile is a free spirit much like Kessel was. But Kuz doesn’t have Kessel’s natural abilities, especially aerobic capacity. 

That's three-time Stanley Cup Champion Phil Kessel, his spirit wasn't just free, it was championship caliber 

Kuzmenko exits the organization 99th in all-time Canuck scoring.  I always like it when someone cracks the top 100, means it's incrementally harder for the next player to get there.

89  Mikael Samuelsson RW 155 49 57 106
90  Brandon Sutter C 275 54 50 104
91  Cam Neely RW 201 51 53 104
99  Andrei Kuzmenko F 124 47 48 95
105  Radim Vrbata RW 142 44 46 90

Below is his games played grouping (133 to 124 regular and post season games)

Spoiler

PXL_20240205_031038170_MP2.thumb.jpg.3ac6e934348350a147d934b533d2901b.jpg

Edited by Wilbur
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Kuzmenko exits the organization 99th in all-time Canuck scoring.  I always like it when someone cracks the top 100, means it's incrementally harder for the next player to get there.

89  Mikael Samuelsson RW 155 49 57 106
90  Brandon Sutter C 275 54 50 104
91  Cam Neely RW 201 51 53 104
99  Andrei Kuzmenko F 124 47 48 95
105  Radim Vrbata RW 142 44 46 90

Below is his games played grouping (133 to 124 regular and post season games)

Hide contents

PXL_20240205_031038170_MP2.thumb.jpg.3ac6e934348350a147d934b533d2901b.jpg

Haha, I used to sort my hockey cards by total points (on the card itself) years ago. You and I are a bit alike I think.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Haha, I used to sort my hockey cards by total points (on the card itself) years ago. You and I are a bit alike I think.

Keeping up on my Canuck binder is a hobby of mine.  I figured games played was the way to go rather than points to be fairer to the defensemen (sorry goalies).  I tried sorting them in order that they played their first game in a Canuck jersey, but it didn't look as nice. 

It has been a way to scratch the collectors itch without breaking the bank.  Down to needing 6 total cards to have every Canuck that has a card in a Canuck jersey.  2 of those are current ones, Hirose and Raty, and just waiting to see if a cheaper version will eventually come out.  The other 4, Jaffray, Ledyard, Jim Wiste, and Josh Leivo are proving more difficult to find.  The Leivo card probably will be impossible (limited to 1).  You never know though, I did find a Pedan that was limited to 29.

Edited by Wilbur
  • Cheers 1

• 2 months later...