Jonathan Lekkerimäki | RW

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

The fact that you have Kuzy Petty Mikv as the first line is the first thing you dont know about Millar and Boeser. they have been saddled with PDG who is an AHL player.

I dont know what more to say.

PDG beat out some decent players for the spot.  Canucks playing a system.  PDG has bought in and can be an effective player.  

• ThereItIs 1

19 hours ago, Future Considerations said:

PDG beat out some decent players for the spot.  Canucks playing a system.  PDG has bought in and can be an effective player.  

Oh, so Tocc's embarrassment with OEL now carries on to Garlund? He is scared? Why doesn't tocc trust garlund when that little friggin mouse of a guy gets the puck out of 2, 3 or 4 guys on the board and both Millar and Boeser can be open.

3 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Oh, so Tocc's embarrassment with OEL now carries on to Garlund? He is scared? Why doesn't tocc trust garlund when that little friggin mouse of a guy gets the puck out of 2, 3 or 4 guys on the board and both Millar and Boeser can be open.

I think they want Garland to carry his own line, score from the third line.  One of the most interesting things about the Canucks going into this season is how their third line made up of Suter Garland and another player is going to perform.  I think it can go well and be a real advantage for the team.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Tusk said:

13 minutes ago, Future Considerations said:

I think they want Garland to carry his own line, score from the third line.  One of the most interesting things about the Canucks going into this season is how their third line made up of Suter Garland and another player is going to perform.  I think it can go well and be a real advantage for the team.

This is a stupid argument, let the first two lines dominate and put New Beau on with PDG and Podz for 3rd line. You know that line could beat any other 3rd line out there.

4th line should be Bains and another few shit kickers.

17 hours ago, Tusk said:

Probably cause he spins in circles forever, takes a low percentage shot, and the puck gets stuffed down our throats the other way. The same as all the other coaches who can never seem to find a line for him to play on.

• ThereItIs 1

4 hours ago, Aqua Duct Me Lini said:

New user here who has only browsed the old forum. I was hoping for lek updates but instead I have to read tusk bs… Is he trolling or just inept?

how do you block seeing a particular users post?

You can do lots of stuff by clicking on the 3 bars on the top right. From there select Account, and then Ignored Users.

18 hours ago, Tusk said:

This is a stupid argument, let the first two lines dominate and put New Beau on with PDG and Podz for 3rd line. You know that line could beat any other 3rd line out there.

4th line should be Bains and another few shit kickers.

Why don't you two take this discussion to the Garland site, or create a 4th line site. This site is supposed to be discussing Lekkermaki; don't derail it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Aqua Duct Me Lini said:

New user here who has only browsed the old forum. I was hoping for lek updates but instead I have to read tusk bs… Is he trolling or just inept?

25 minutes ago, robr1can2 said:

Why don't you two take this discussion to the Garland site, or create a 4th line site. This site is supposed to be discussing Lekkermaki; don't derail it.

close your eyes

6 hours ago, robr1can2 said:

I want to be informed about our prospects, not read two egoists argue about nothing related to this particular prospect. 

Nicely put.

Hover over the posters profile and the "Ignore" function will become available to you.

Click on it, then chose what items of the offender's you want blocked, et voila: much better forum.

5 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I’ve been with CDC for 18 years and have never blocked anyone. That’s because however annoyed I’ve ever been, I have just moved past the post and gone on to other posts. Also, blocking people you disagree with pretty soon puts you in a position where all you ever hear and read is what you believe, thereby creating a feedback loop that is resistant and intolerant to the ideas and opinions of others. Opposing ideas and opinions can’t hurt you and may, in fact, broaden your understanding of the issues. It is the diversity of thought and opinion that encourages people to think outside of themselves. Try it, it won’t grow hair on your palms or make you blind. Promise.

Exactly. Blocking everyone you don't like or agree with is weak.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Aqua Duct Me Lini said:

Well there you go. You got your life lesson for the day and you're ready to set out into the world now. May Joe Rogan be with you on your journey.

• Haha 1