What if... Rematch

Mando27

I can tell you my emotional investment in this team will be flying high this season and likely looking to be post season too, meaning there’s a good chance that no matter who we would play this post season, I’ll be in for a bad crash or the greatest celebration of my life this spring. Either way, perhaps I should pre-book some counselling sessions.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slegr said:

I can tell you my emotional investment in this team will be flying high this season and likely looking to be post season too, meaning there’s a good chance that no matter who we would play this post season, I’ll be in for a bad crash or the greatest celebration of my life this spring. Either way, perhaps I should pre-book some counselling sessions.

If we make the playoffs I believe pre booking some counselling sessions is a good idea. Even winning the cup would send me for a loop at this point. So much trauma for one lifetime. 

3 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I’m surprised Boston is doing as well as they are. I thought they would plummet without Bergeron and Krejic.

100% my thoughts exactly.

i called Van top 10 and Boston bottom 10. Mind you Boston has played a fair share of bottom teams. I still do feel they are going to slow down and fall off. Their div is so stacked

10 hours ago, Mando27 said:

Capture.JPG.512cc462b207fa3a593914327e02c7a7.JPG

Mrw GIF

In all seriousness, this would have been an excellent question back in 2012 but the Canucks aren't quite at that level in 2023.   

We are probably closer to 2008/09 than 2010-2012 Canucks.  We are on the right track but not quite there yet.  Slow your horses.

You have to learn how to fart before being able to take a crap without mommy and daddy wiping your bum for you.   

Edited by Jeremy Hronek

2 hours ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

In all seriousness, this would have been an excellent question back in 2012 but the Canucks aren't quite at that level in 2023.   

We are probably closer to 2008/09 than 2010-2012 Canucks.  We are on the right track but not quite there yet.  Slow your horses.

You have to learn how to fart before being able to take a crap without mommy and daddy wiping your bum for you.   

True, it's just nice having some positivity around the team again. Feels like a decade since the team played well.