CFFGML - 2023-24

Hey guys, just a reminder from the old thread as originally posted June 29th.

On 6/29/2023 at 10:20 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

Training Camp revisions.

Teams will all have a Depth Chart/Training camp page added to their sheets.  These will contain every signed contract the team has on their books and can be adjusted independently of the teams roster lineup.  Players shaded red require waivers in order to be assigned to the minors. Players shaded green do not require waivers as of the last update in order to be assigned to the minors, and players shaded blue are eligible to be assigned to junior up to and including October 9th, 2024.  There is an example of this on Winnipeg's team chart.

Rather than place every player listed in the minors on waivers as originally posted, teams will be expected to assign their players either to the roster or to the minors during training camp.  Waivers will be in effect as posted before on September 15th and players who are assigned to the minors will still have to pass through waivers.  So essentially we achieve the same goal, but give people time to assess their rosters during NHL training camp as some had suggested, and teams have control over which of their players go on waivers and when.  All players will have to be given a designation after waivers are in effect in order to be properly assigned.  On the depth chart, players assigned to the active roster will be in Bold, and players assigned to the minors will be listed in italics.

So, given the turmoil of the sudden forum move, we're a little behind on the date.  But, consider waivers active from this point now.

ALL players who require waivers will have to clear them in order to be assigned to the minors, even if they are currently listed there on your Roster page.  Players must be properly assigned by the beginning of the regular season. 

I will get more of a chance to respond to PMs hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Hey guys, just a reminder from the old thread as originally posted June 29th.

So, given the turmoil of the sudden forum move, we're a little behind on the date.  But, consider waivers active from this point now.

ALL players who require waivers will have to clear them in order to be assigned to the minors, even if they are currently listed there on your Roster page.  Players must be properly assigned by the beginning of the regular season. 

I will get more of a chance to respond to PMs hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning!

If we have open “business” like contracts or arbitration - move it over here asap right?

11 minutes ago, Squeak said:

If we have open “business” like contracts or arbitration - move it over here asap right?

Yes.

I'll be trying to make sure I have everything up to date, all draft picks properly assigned etc. over the next week given the time crunch.  Should be no problem but I don't want to procrastinate lol.

20 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

Here

Hey there! Good to see you in the new forums.

if you can wrangle your brother over here, Dak Prescott, then I will send CDC mail to the other missing 6 guys, we will be smoothly transitioned before the CDC forums are gone forever on october 1st.

Cheers.

P.O>

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

@canuck2xtreme If you are going to replace @Rush I asked you a couple days ago but you're not giving me much time to work things out...!

Hey MK, I've got you on the radar for sure.  Just trying to sort out with work and the forum move at the moment.

Basically I want to give everyone another day or two to make sure everyone gets moved over to the new site.  I don't want to have someone interested miss out and then end up with an empty team 5 days later because someone didn't come over from CDC.  I will get back to you asap, I don't want to wait much longer than 2-3 more days because as you noted, there's not a ton of time before the season starts.  I'm sure we'll be able to sort something out with you though!

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1