CFFGML - 2023-24

I believe there are 3 missing GM's still: 

Kondor40, J.I.A.H.N., Dak Prescott, and da.moose. Da.Moose has arrived!

I have now sent them cdc mail on the old forums. 

I think all in all the move went well. Sad to lose all the historical bits though. 

• Like 1

Washington Capitals Sign Ryan Reaves to a one-year Contract:

The Washington Capitals are very proud to announce the signing of Ryan Reaves to our organization.

Reaves has proven that he has a pro-work ethic and leadership qualities that will make us deeper and harder to play against.

The announcement came shortly after the news we received that Josh Archibald won't be attending our training camp this season.

On a side note the Capitals organization would like to offer a big thank you to everyone that participated in shifting this league over to a new forum where we can continue to compete. Looking forward to the CDCGML not skipping a beat as we look forward to the 2023-24 season.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Okay guys, everybody check in!  Need to make sure everyone is here and ready to go!

ACTIVITY CHECK!!!

You should check out the activities I did with your mother last night Trebek, got it all on video... haha!

Celebrity-Jeopardy-Ferrell-Hammond.jpg

SIGNING: The Vegas Golden Knights Lightning have re-signed their following RFAs.

Adam Ruzicka: Two-year contract worth $4 million ($2 million per season)

Simon Benoit: One-year contract worth $1 million dollars

Trent Frederic: Two-year contract worth $4.4 million ($2.2 million per season)

Lawson Crouse: One-year contract worth $4 million

Once you've responded to the activity check, I will move your Training Camp page to the front of your team chart. This will be the primary page for Training Camp.

In order for a player to be officially assigned, you must post where they are being assigned, and if they are to be assigned to the minors and require waivers, they must be placed on waivers and clear in order to be assigned.

As players are assigned, they will be indicated on the Training Camp page as assigned by either bold text for Active roster, or italics for players in minors or junior.

Players MUST be assigned in order for them to be placed on a roster.  Any players not assigned by opening day will be automatically placed on waivers if required and assigned to minors.

Vancouver Canucks Transactions

Assigned:

Juniors

Niko Huuhtanen

Minors

Pavol Regenda

Adam Raska

Aku Raty

Ethan Cardwell

Vasili Ponomarev

Ryan Hofer

Aidan Thompson

Evan Vierling

Simon Knak

Parker Wotherspoon

Daniil Pylenkov

Lukas Cormier

Filip Johansson

Michael Kesselring

Samuel Knazko

Vincent Sevigny

Sam Malinski

Jakub Dobes

Juha Jatkola

Jesper Vikman

IR:

Gabriel Landeskog

Waivers:

Jansen Harkins

Ilya Lyubushkin

Alex Nedeljkovic 

If cleared, assign to minors.

Thanks @canuck2xtreme , hope I did this right!

@canuck2xtreme this transaction appears to be missing:

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed Trevor van Riemsdyk to a three-year contract.

small.png: Trevor van Riemsdyk - Three-year deal worth $6.45 million dollars ($2.15m per season - deal includes full-NTC in years 1 & 2 & limited-NTC [10-team "no" list] in year 3)