[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Satan's Minions, Where: Prudential Center, When: Jan 6 4PM PST (7PM EST), the WELL FR@CK, Come On Guyz!!, Kuzy In/Out Game

A Couple of Polls  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Fiddlesticks! Lay off them, I would rather have Big Zeke kick me in the nether regions with a frozen work boot and teeth pulled out by a Russian beet farmer than have to suffer another poll from you
    • Absolutely! No one ever asks my opinion on anything so this is a highlight of my day. Why, even the canvassers walk right past my door laughing.
    • Ambivalent - answering a poll, winning the lottery, blood pressure and heart rate don't change ... so meh whatever.
  2. 2. Who will not be on the team come end of January or by TDL for sure ... comments are just my opinion

• Rick Tocchet (there are a number clamoring for his head but then they also believe the world is flat)
    • Petey ... he is asking for too much so to the airport he goes
    • Ian Cole ... cap space needed
    • Kuzy ... gallons of ink spilled on why he will be out of Van in no time
    • Garland ... well, because the third line needs an upgrade (LOL)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

I'd be surprised if we won tonight.  Whatever it is, we've struggled against the NJD.  Kinda hope the media makes that front and centre.  This team does better with an extra incentive to win.  Hughes Bowl 2.0 doesn't do it.  10 year losing streak?  That might just light a fire.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Logan Paul is a piece of shit. 

Honestly I didn't know who that was until I watched Smackdown for first time in awhile. Side note did anyone actually thing someone was gonna win the triple threat match? 

• Vintage 1

10 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

If anyone is going to that game, post some in game pics so we can be part of the action vicariously through you ... short vids even better. 

GO CANUCKS GO

I asked my friend if he wanted to do a Canucks New Jersey/New York road trip and he said no. He's never been to New York and he still said no. So, I'm on my way to Niagara Falls. Ugh

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Logan Paul is a piece of shit. 

I watched rasslin' last night for the first time since my son moved out.

Logan Paul IS a piece of shit...love me a good US/Canada showdown.  I think he should get whomped over the head with the cup when we win it.

I'm already waiting for the game....like that it's a 4:00 start rather than an earlier one. My cable went out twice last night....I'm having serious anxiety over this. I think for every second of the game I miss I'll bill them $10. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

6-2 NJD. They’ve had our number.

For some reason we're usually bad against some Eastern teams, not sure if it's because they're little faster or work harder but we gotta turn the tide. 

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan

56 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Damn you 4pm start. I'm not off work till 4:30. So I'll miss the 1st, and probably part of the 2nd.

pvr it and watch it a little bit later. able to fast forward through the intermission, commercials .

That's what we do cause my son works graveyards and has a hard time getting up for a 4pm game. 

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

Damn you 4pm start. I'm not off work till 4:30. So I'll miss the 1st, and probably part of the 2nd.

Keep on working until you can afford a used pvr; work overtime; give up coffee; whatever it takes.

YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS A SECOND OF CANUCKS HOCKEY!

GO CANUCKS GO!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Logan Paul is a good heel apparently. Might have to watch the replay to see what the fuss is about.

Anyhoo, NJs on a back to back possibly without Jack Hughes so this should be a winnable game. But then again it's New Jersey & we never seem to beat New Jersey so...

Idk, hoping for the best. Need these 2 pts.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Holy crap so many posters saying New Jersey will win... believe!

they're just lining up to... Be Ignored!

No Debbie Downers trying to be right about loser predictions.

Get On The Right Thing - Sir Paul McCartney 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Approach the Devils like a seal floundering in the surf. 

Interesting strategy.

i would have gone for a more aggresive approach.🙃

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

14 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Logan Paul

why am I reading about Logan Paul on our Nucks site?

He and his bro pop up in my mma news now and again...what's he done now? another toxic energy drink coming out?

Edited by bishopshodan