[Trade] Canucks Acquire Elias Lindholm from Calgary for Andrei Kuzmenko, Hunter Brzustewicz, Joni Jurmo, 2024 1st and Conditional 2024 4th

3 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

canucks need a center. With petey and miller playing on same line, the hole in 2nd line needs to be filled. Jared Mccann would make a lot of sense. Kuzmenko plus a 1st rounder could get it done 

Would be a great add ,

I also read that eberle could be traded?

anyone interested?

Given the importance to this club, I’m hoping we pull off any major trade sooner than later. The prices will become that much more inflated as we approach the TDL, with some other clubs going to be big players as well. We have some cap/roster advantages right now that might be diluted as more clubs start to clear space for their TDL shopping. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see BOS sign Bergeron to a contract before or at deadline and will become big buyers to give it one last go. Could really see them poaching Hanifin or Lindholm or even pursuing a vet like a Giroux type. Just my two cents. 

Oh yeah, forgot to add that I’m hopeful for a Kuz for Henrique deal evolving in the next two weeks. Love Kuz - hoping like hell he pulls a Garland - but if he’s moved, Henrique would bring a very strong two way skill set and range to this club. 

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Theo5789 said:

Would love Giroux as he could play center as well and pretty darn good at faceoffs to boot. But he signed with Ottawa with a NMC, so I would think he wanted to be there for a reason.

I think if it's Ottawa, it's probably Tarasenko involved.

Just no, NO!

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

I've been saying I think I like the idea of one top six forward and one greybeard for the bottom six/fourth line the most. If we can add a depth dman as well that would be great too. 

17 minutes ago, Pears said:

I've been saying I think I like the idea of one top six forward and one greybeard for the bottom six/fourth line the most. If we can add a depth dman as well that would be great too. 

joe thornton hockey GIF by San Jose Sharks

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

How about we draft Jagr in Vancouver instead of LedHead? Loved Pat Quinn but missing on Jagr cost our club at least one cup. 

Sure thing. Got a time machine handy? Or am I overestimating Melmacian technology?

2 hours ago, Nuck1991 said:

canucks need a center. With petey and miller playing on same line, the hole in 2nd line needs to be filled. Jared Mccann would make a lot of sense. Kuzmenko plus a 1st rounder could get it done 

It'd be funny, I'll give you that 

13 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

I think deal going to be for now and future.No rentals

I think it's a coin flip. Heads being bringing in rentals and tails being investing for now and the future. It will all come down to who is available, what the acquisition cost is and how much competition there is for that player's services. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Coconuts said:

He strikes me as a skill guy, but Sabres have a lot of those, could be an issue of having too many similar players? 

He's mid 20's though, 25, 39 points in 46 games

Pending RFA, gotta deal with the raise though, 59 in 82 last season

Won't come cheap to pay or acquire imo

I did a cap friendly

he would have to be no more than 6.5 then have our UFA sign good team friendly deals whil also being able to move Garland and possibly mik and hope that podz can make the jump and hogs can play in the top 6

basically lots needs to go right to keep him and most of our depth

but… he would effectively keep our window open for at least 5 years while miller slows and becomes less effective 

• Thanks 1