[PGT] Vancouver at Seattle

I know that this may not be the right time to be looking at the bright side of life...

But this adversity will knock some sense into the team and it will make them that much better in the playoffs.

I just refuse to think that the team that we saw in the first 50+ games can just disappear. They did not just forget how to play. Maybe this will jump(kick)start these guys come playoff time.

• Vintage 2

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Someone needs to tell them it’s too late to tank.

No! Tell them the season isn't over and despite being near the bottom of the standings that there's still pride to play for! We can move up to just behind a bubble spot outside of the playoffs if we finish strong down the stretch!!! Nobody wants an early draft pick! 

Everyone but Demko seemed off, especially Hrony. Deserved to lose this one. But WTF, how many times does Hoggy need to be interfered with before he draws a penalty? And sticks in Petey's hands at the end of the game...arg. The way the PP is playing, not likely a difference maker anyway. 

• Like 1

Oh boy, I said it earlier in the season, no heart, then saw potential problems against the Jets, and it's just gone downhill from there.  That wasn't aggressive negativity I was posting at the time, just reality, and now it's come back to bite the team in the ass.  Hate to say it, but until they get some heart and soul, they won't go anywhere. They were fortunate with an early soft schedule to a degree, and now with adversity and more challenging opponents, they fall apart, and their psyche is hurt for playing less successful teams, so they don't respond with a good effort.            

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1