Feedback and Bugs

As I write this, I know we're still early days, and @Ribs still has a lot to work on, but I figured I'd just drop this thread here as an outlet for members to put in their small requests for enhancements for this site when the wonderful volunteers here have a moment to address them.  These are definitely not urgent enhancements, just wishlist items from the membership for consideration.

I'll start with mine.  I actually have two:

1. is it possible to "size up" the existing emojis, because it's hard to tell based on current size on my desktop computer is the emoji to the right here is grinning or has a cut neck with stitches: 😁

2. if the emojis from the old site could be migrated (or at least made available) here.  I'll definitely miss the option of using :bigblush:, for example.

Merci! 😉👍

2 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

As I write this, I know we're still early days, and @Ribs still has a lot to work on, but I figured I'd just drop this thread here as an outlet for members to put in their small requests for enhancements for this site when the wonderful volunteers here have a moment to address them.  These are definitely not urgent enhancements, just wishlist items from the membership for consideration.

I'll start with mine.  I actually have two:

1. is it possible to "size up" the existing emojis, because it's hard to tell based on current size on my desktop computer is the emoji to the right here is grinning or has a cut neck with stitches: 😁

2. if the emojis from the old site could be migrated (or at least made available) here.  I'll definitely miss the option of using :bigblush:, for example.

Merci! 😉👍

The towel power emoji is also a must have, for sure! And the bobbling green parrot too. The rest are just meh and similar to the current modern emojis. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I miss the 'frantic' one

And I see a few just show up as boxes for me  🫠🥲🥸

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dankmemes187 said:

not a very important request imo, but having the opportunity to use spoilers is nice, really helps with keeping long posts concise and allow the members to choose the content want to access in the post...

I didn't even notice it was missing.  Good one.  👍

• Thanks 1

6. You will not discuss politics, religion, or illegal activities.

Discussion of politics, religion, criminal activities, piracy and illegal broadcast of games will not be permitted. No links to sites containing illegal material will be tolerated.

Should part of this rule be updated?

2 hours ago, Ribs said:

Oh yeah lol.

:hurhur:

Old emoji are back in the 'CDC' category.

Just a minor thing, is it possible can you bump those Classic and CDC emojis to the top of the drop-down list for quick access? Instead of having to scroll down to the bottom? 
We can easily access to the modern emojis with our phone’s keyboard settings.

7 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

Just a minor thing, is it possible can you bump those Classic and CDC emojis to the top of the drop-down list for quick access? Instead of having to scroll down to the bottom? 
We can easily access to the modern emojis with our phone’s keyboard settings.

You have found the one thing I can't do 😕

13 minutes ago, Ribs said:

You have found the one thing I can't do 😕

Oof… At least it was worth a try… 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

But, we still got it back which is something. 😆

Again, thank you for the awesome work you are doing! 

ps. can you add the Canucks logo emoji to the CDC section?

Edited by Crimson JH
  • Like 1