Feedback and Bugs

16 hours ago, Canuckle said:

Is there an option to have comments load automatically/live in the game thread?

Having to pump the show replies button at the bottom to keep up. Lol.

🤷‍♂️

(Pretty awesome the site is drawing so many users and comments this fast tho)

20230927_201750.thumb.jpg.021c0674ba1f9101d9bae8e157fb8793.jpg

Checked but it appears not.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Kragar said:

Thanks, that's what I've been doing so far, just wishing there was a better way.  I'm thankful they are still available, cuz they look so much better than the default ones.

@Ribs is there a setting on how long emojis stay in the Recently Used space?  I thought that would solve my problem, but noticed that the space was empty earlier today.  Wasn't sure if that was due to me not using them for a couple days, or something else.  In any case, thanks for checking, and everything else you do here!

Sorry, the emoji settings are super limited!

• Cheers 1

Occasionally a picture I attempt to post will be turned upside down when it moves from my file into the attachment file on this forum. 

It doesn’t happen to every picture , one in four or five maybe. I’ve checked that  they are properly  oriented before attempting to upload however some still flip upside down. 

Any thoughts on how I prevent this ?

2 hours ago, Playoff Beered said:

Hello mods, could you please move the Hot sauce and NBA threads from off-topic to white noise and other sports? Cheers.

Moved the hot sauce thread, but looks to me like the NBA thread is already in other sports. I think @Sharpshooter handled that one.

• Thanks 1

Couple things, 

Rep points and post count don't seem to be registering on the "leaderboard". 

DLC has wat more than the 825 rep it shows there. Not a huge deal but it's something I glance at time to time. The top performers like Alf should be recognized properly. (As much as it pains me to say that).

Also... I'll let you carry over 1 of my warning points if you can input my ignore list.

19 minutes ago, 27 Percent said:

Couple things, 

Rep points and post count don't seem to be registering on the "leaderboard". 

DLC has wat more than the 825 rep it shows there. Not a huge deal but it's something I glance at time to time. The top performers like Alf should be recognized properly. (As much as it pains me to say that).

Also... I'll let you carry over 1 of my warning points if you can input my ignore list.

Not quite sure I follow. Can you be more specific? Are you talking about the leaderboard on the main page or the actual leaderboard page? Are you looking at weekly rep?

17 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Not quite sure I follow. Can you be more specific? Are you talking about the leaderboard on the main page or the actual leaderboard page? Are you looking at weekly rep?

Maybe this will help. Go to the menu then bows then leaderboard. Seems funky. 

Screenshot_20231002-152626.png

Edited by 27 Percent

2 minutes ago, 27 Percent said:

Maybe this will help. Go to the menu then bows then leaderboard. Seems funky. 

Screenshot_20231002-152626.png

Ah yes, that's tracking the stats since the new board, I believe. Doesn't track the rep we manually give to users.

• Like 2

How does one introduce a post (which may be unrelated to the last post one made) without having it merge into the last post if you were the last poster on the thread?  🤷‍♂️

An example of it would be something like this, which I attempted to post about a minute after the last post.  If the two posts are supposed to be about different information, it makes it confusing when the two posts get merged.

42 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

How does one introduce a post (which may be unrelated to the last post one made) without having it merge into the last post if you were the last poster on the thread?  🤷‍♂️

An example of it would be something like this, which I attempted to post about a minute after the last post.  If the two posts are supposed to be about different information, it makes it confusing when the two posts get merged.

I've relaxed the limit for that - it was 3 days and is now 5 minutes.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chickenspear said:

Is it possible to have the thread stats and the advertisement across the top of each page so posts can have the extra width? Just seems like a lot of negative space running down the right side.

Maybe it's a margin for those of us that view the site with tablets to handwrite notes onto?  :hurhur:

(just kidding!)

(maybe :classic_ninja:)

• Haha 1