Feedback and Bugs

2 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Done. Though I do wonder if it was intentional and @Ribs wanted a more alien vibe in here.

I suspect it was low priority for Ribs. 

But, I think the closer we can make things ‘known’ as before, the better. 

Thanks man. You’re doing great work. 

Sorry for not tagging you as well. 😬

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I suspect it was low priority for Ribs. 

But, I think the closer we can make things ‘known’ as before, the better. 

Thanks man. You’re doing great work. 

Sorry for not tagging you as well. 😬

Thanks for your help.

Now, can we get Vintage back?

• Cheers 1

No rush to respond as this place is clearly exploding with posts in a hurry lol

Just as the title reads, and this always happened on the old site as well, when I want to read the next page of a thread and hit NEXT or the next number in sequence, my browser jumps to the very bottom of next page instead of top as it should.

I'm using Firefox on PC. This doesn't happen on any other sites I frequent but I'm surprised the issue carried over from CDC to here

Much appreciate if you have any idea why or how I can fix it

Thnx

• -AJ- pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Canuckle said:

Not sure who can do some text editing, or if this is the place to put this, but I noticed on the guidelines page the very first paragraph still has "canucks.com" in it from the copy paste.  😜

wow so weird

• Haha 3

A thing I've notice is I end up with a space between the lines of my posts, if I hit the 'enter' button.

See what I mean? Yet this space does not occur if my sentence/post runs al the way over, I mean all the way over, over and a bit further over to the right, when the line just auto continues below the first line.

What up with that?🤔

Edited by Gurn
  • Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Gurn said:

A thing I've notice is I end up with a space between the lines of my posts, if I hit the 'enter' button.

See what I mean? Yet this space does not occur if my sentence/post runs al the way over, I mean all the way over, over and a bit further over to the right, when the line just auto continues below the first line.

What up with that?🤔

That was driving me up the wall and I just found the setting to revert it. Space will now start a new line rather than a new paragraph.

• Thanks 4

19 hours ago, Ribs said:

That was driving me up the wall and I just found the setting to revert it. Space will now start a new line rather than a new paragraph.

Tiny thing that bugs me is that when I start quoting someone, there's no space by default between the quote and my comment like there used to be. Not sure how to fix that.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, -AJ- said:

Tiny thing that bugs me is that when I start quoting someone, there's no space by default between the quote and my comment like there used to be. Not sure how to fix that.

That is a hard-coded fix - I'll see if I can remember how I did it on CDC.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1