Feedback and Bugs

27 minutes ago, jannick_handsome said:

It is a fact that I am a techno-peasant and an idiot, but I can't find a thread for Akito Hirose. Please point me in the right direction, or if one doesn't exist could someone please make one? Thanks, #36.

Just created one! Put it in prospects/farm team since I'm not sure if he makes the team yet.

I noticed when hovering over the active users in a post, that this window doesn't seem to automatically minimize if you look at it more than 1-2 times, it will stay open until you refresh the window, changing pages does not change this. Have replicated in chrome/edge. 

15 hours ago, ftmN said:

I noticed when hovering over the active users in a post, that this window doesn't seem to automatically minimize if you look at it more than 1-2 times, it will stay open until you refresh the window, changing pages does not change this. Have replicated in chrome/edge. 

Unfortunately not much I can do about that - will have to wait for a software patch.

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Will uh we have the option to view in private,,,,

If mafia were to continue in white noise or just in general for the sake of lurkers,,,it has some useful function

There should be an option to login anonymously - you may have to log out to see it, then log in again.

56 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

Would it be possible to make a new section below Off Topic and call it "Serious Discussions" for the Science,God, politics, world events, The environment,etc.?

I actually don't mind this idea. We could also use a subforum, in the same way alumni is a subforum of "Current Roster".

EDIT: On the other hand, the rest of it could blend quite a bit with White Noise. I think an "other sports" section could be merited though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crimson JH said:

Can you bring these couple of older emojis to the new forum? The animated sad head shake and the Canucks logo.

Ignore the ninja, I just checked it’s already in the system. 

IMG_3712.thumb.jpeg.6d6ff7b32b0155e36c5d3821e7bfc602.jpeg

My suspicion is that the Canucks WCE era Orca logo emoji won't be available by reason of trademark rights unless the team gives the site permission.  I do agree it would be nice to have SHS guy emoji available though.  Same with Canada flagbearer guy emoji.  And Eyes Popping Out Mouth Wide Open guy emoji.  :shock:

7 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

My suspicion is that the Canucks WCE era Orca logo emoji won't be available by reason of trademark rights unless the team gives the site permission.  I do agree it would be nice to have SHS guy emoji available though.  Same with Canada flagbearer guy emoji.  And Eyes Popping Out Mouth Wide Open guy emoji.  :shock:

I believe we already have the eye popping one, several modern ones: 😳😱🙀

There are a few emojis that express more which are the selective animated one, which is why I brought up the sad head shakes. 🫠

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Kragar said:

Would it also be possible to have the classic and CDC emojis at the top of the list?  Or is it possible to sort them for ourselves so that those of us who want to do it, can?

Thanks!

Unfortunately I can't change the order 😕

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kragar said:

Would it also be possible to have the classic and CDC emojis at the top of the list?  Or is it possible to sort them for ourselves so that those of us who want to do it, can?

Thanks!

I have brought that up before, it’s beyond Stealth’s control to arrange it. 

This is the possibility the best and quickest access to the CDC old emojis, by going to the category drop-down tab, click on CDC and it will direct you to it. So that way you don’t have to keep scrolling to the bottom.

IMG_3721.thumb.jpeg.963b365929a9e8fdce50062332a680f2.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

I have brought that up before, it’s beyond Stealth’s control to arrange it. 

This is the possibility the best and quickest access to the CDC old emojis, by going to the category drop-down tab, click on CDC and it will direct you to it. So that way you don’t have to keep scrolling to the bottom.

IMG_3721.thumb.jpeg.963b365929a9e8fdce50062332a680f2.jpeg

Thanks, that's what I've been doing so far, just wishing there was a better way.  I'm thankful they are still available, cuz they look so much better than the default ones.

@Ribs is there a setting on how long emojis stay in the Recently Used space?  I thought that would solve my problem, but noticed that the space was empty earlier today.  Wasn't sure if that was due to me not using them for a couple days, or something else.  In any case, thanks for checking, and everything else you do here!