Feedback and Bugs

11 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Thanks for your reply 6of1. Yes , I’m always using a mobile I phone and typically have it held in portrait view. When I turn it sideways into landscape info get more options so you were right. 

However, I am still missing many functions, pic attached…

IMG_8835.thumb.png.9e38851ad0d8f0f8447953fa2f684c2b.png

Any more ideas or thoughts? Do I need to go into settings and make changes to screen appearance? 

The only thing I can think of that might make a difference that you might have control over is your screen resolution, but that's not necessarily available (or even actionable, if the screen resolution setting changes result in things being unreadable/indecipherable).

Outside of that, maybe @Ribs might have a means to alter the tools settings?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Having trouble with posting and using the reactions to posts in topics in White noise.

Post from an Android phone, anyone have any tips ?

What issues are you running into?

On 10/22/2023 at 10:58 AM, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

The only thing I can think of that might make a difference that you might have control over is your screen resolution, but that's not necessarily available (or even actionable, if the screen resolution setting changes result in things being unreadable/indecipherable).

Outside of that, maybe @Ribs might have a means to alter the tools settings?

I'll take a look - the number of buttons does change with different display types - I'll try to find a happy medium.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Ribs said:

What issues are you running into?

I'll take a look - the number of buttons does change with different display types - I'll try to find a happy medium.

I try to " like " a post and it doesn't happen sometimes.

I try and post and it doesn't happen sometimes.

This doesn't happen anywhere else on the website. 

I am totally computer illiterate and only post on my phone.

Thanks for the reply brother.

2 hours ago, 112 said:

This is a really minor javascript thing, but when responding to a status update, your reply doesn't appear until you refresh the page.

This has been an issue for a while on CDC too. Would be a nice thing to get fixed.

i went through 2.5 pages before i gave up, hope fully no one has already posted this...

I Use Microsoft Edge and there is a bug when you try to like a post... the furthest 3 left buttons... Thanks, LOL and Confused are visible but when i try scrolling to them closes the menu, just like if i went off screen...

works fine on chrome, but I love MS edge sidebars too much and all the other functions.

1 hour ago, Dankmemes187 said:

i went through 2.5 pages before i gave up, hope fully no one has already posted this...

I Use Microsoft Edge and there is a bug when you try to like a post... the furthest 3 left buttons... Thanks, LOL and Confused are visible but when i try scrolling to them closes the menu, just like if i went off screen...

works fine on chrome, but I love MS edge sidebars too much and all the other functions.

What do you mean by "scrolling to them"? I don't usually do any scrolling to get to reactions, I just move my mouse over them to select the one I want.

1 hour ago, Dankmemes187 said:

Mobile or desktop?

On 10/29/2023 at 5:23 PM, Chickenspear said:

Copy/pasting gifs don't work for me on this site but did on cdc. Have to save it then upload.

Looks like a security thing, but I'll try to change it.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, -AJ- said:

What do you mean by "scrolling to them"? I don't usually do any scrolling to get to reactions, I just move my mouse over them to select the one I want.

i guess panning is a better word.

2 hours ago, Ribs said:

Mobile or desktop?

Looks like a security thing, but I'll try to change it.

desktop... it used to work but now almost never.