Quinn Hughes | #43 | LD

-AJ-

5 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

All good. When setting up, I couldn’t read the username bar after typing in the first half dozen letters. You had to submit not knowing of you typed your name correctly. @-AJ- might be able to help you fix it

@Alflives Success! My first foray into Admin powers.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Baratheon said:

Hughes, Heiskanen and Dahlin are going to climb up this list.

I'm surprised Hamilton is listed ahead of all of them. He's the only one of the 4 that doesn't PK and as offensive threats they're all pretty close. I can also see Karlsson sliding back a little bit this year.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

13 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

I'm surprised Hamilton is listed ahead of all of them. He's the only one of the 4 that doesn't PK and as offensive threats they're all pretty close. I can also see Karlsson sliding back a little bit this year.

Yeah, IMO Hamilton is pretty severely overrated. All offense, similar to Karlsson.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, kettlevalley said:

So what's the over / under on quinns points this year?  If he can score......doesn't that change the trajectory?  

I believe I predicted 78, but with the way he's been in pre-season, he could push 90.

• Huggy Bear 1