GFL 2023-24 (SEA, EDM, MTL Available)

Gator

Penalties:

The Vancouver Canucks have been given a 3PT penalty for finishing last in league standings for the month of February

The Anaheim Ducks, Toronto Maple Leafs, Edmonton Oilers and Washington Capitals have been given a 2PT penalty for finishing in the bottom 2-5 of league standings in the month of February

The Detroit Red Wings, Dallas Stars, Buffalo Sabres, New York Rangers and New York Islanders have been given a 1PT penalty for finishing in the bottom 6-10 of the league standings for the month of February

SIGNING

ContractSigning.jpg.5a2cbb809888551dfe6f281336100734.jpg

The Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Sabres Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms with Marat Khusnutdinov on a three year ELC deal

Buffalo Sabres Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Marat Khusnutdinov - 3 years x $2,625,000 ($875,000 AAV)

--------------------------------------------------------

KRETSAGENCY.png.28eb8f82d7b8de6713e64b0c6a0e4e97.png

Edited by Relyt Krets
  • Like 1

EXTENSION

The Florida Panthers Florida Panthers Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms with Jani Hakanpaa on a two year extension

Florida Panthers Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Jani Hakanpaa - 2 years x $4,500,000 ($2,250,000 AAV)

• Vintage 1

SIGNING

The Vancouver Canucks Vancouver Canucks Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms with Mitchell Chaffee on a two year deal

Vancouver Canucks Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Mitchell Chaffee - 2 years x $1,550,000 ($775,000 AAV)

SIGNING

The Calgary Flames Calgary Flames Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms with Kenny Connors on a three year deal

Calgary Flames Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Kenny Connors - 3 years x $2,550,000 ($850,000 AAV)

Edited by Relyt Krets

We are currently in a position where we have too many natural centres heading into next season, so we are willing to move UFA Adam Henrique for a playoff winger nearly equivalent in value, and perhaps a futures offer that can blow our socks off. 

Colorado, Chicago, Vegas, Seattle, Carolina, Philly, NYR, Nashville, and Buffalo are all on his list of trades he'd be willing to accept a trade to.

@Thrago

@Patrick Kane

@Lethunder

@Grandmaster/ @MatchesMalone

@Down By the River

@AriGold

@Ilunga/ @Aladeen

@Canuck Surfer

@BigTramFan

@JohnnyEhGiver

Edited by Herberts Vasiljevs

Looking to make some moves as we head into the deadline 6 days away

OTB

Philip Danault (NSH, DET, CGY)

Teuvo Teravainen (TOR, MIN, ARZ, FLA, ANA, NYI, NSH, STL, CAR, VAN)

Travis Konency

Tyler Motte

Jaret Anderson-Dolan

Mikey Anderson

Matt Roy

Phillip Broberg

Ville Heinola

Most anyone in the minors

Most of these players are playoff players but we are looking too load up and fill out more of our depth but will need to move cap for cap given we are tight on space, If you have good playoff players and any of these players are of interest let me know! Also 

Edited by Relyt Krets

20 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

NHLTrade Tracker: Latest trades, news, video

Wild 5-1 Kraken (Mar 27, 2023) Final Score - ESPN

The Seattle KrakenSeattle Kraken Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN and the Minnesota Wild Minnesota Wild Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms on a trade

Seattle Kraken Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Seattle Kraken Acquire:

- Liam Ohgren

- Cameron Lund

- Gabriel Vilardi

- 2024 COND. MIN 1st**

- 2024 MIN 2nd

Minnesota Wild Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Minnesota Wild Acquire:

- Elias Pettersson

* The Seattle Kraken have been given a 2PT penalty for trading a player (Pettersson) signed/re-signed within the last 181-365 days (7/31/23 - 216 Days)

**If the 2024 MInnesota Wild 1st wins the lotto, then the 2024 Toronto Maple Leafs 1st transfers to the Kraken instead.

Oy. Nervously excited about this one. Major props to @MeanSeanBean for thorough negotiations. A lot of different pieces and angles considered. Needing a center back and wanting at least one established young roster piece, Vilardi came to the forefront early. Ohgren was a player I had ranked 10th in his draft year, and this 2024 pick should be roughly top ten. I'm hopeful this will be a franchise-defining trade for years. Only concern is with Vilardi's rickety back, which Bean swears to me is a non-factor. But all in all, in the past few months we've taken a team full of aging veterans on expiring contracts with a barren prospect pool and turned it into a solid young / prime-aged core with a decent prospect pool and a early first and three 2nds for the '24 draft, and two firsts for the '25 draft.

Depending what happens with Eberle, Barabanov and Foligno in the coming days, we're likely done for the season, and the roster down the stretch:

Lawson Crouse - Gabe Vilardi - Andre Burakovsky

Matias Macelli - Rickard Rakell - Jordan Eberle

Nick Foligno - Mattias Janmark -Matthieu Joseph

Alex Barabanov - Jesper Boqvist - Jesper Fast

Joel Kiviranta / Joey Anderson

Carson Soucy - Erik Karlsson

Connor Clifton - Dante Fabbro

Jackson LaCombe - Travis Hamonic

Henry Thrun

Vitek Vanecek

Laurent Brossoit

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

20 hours ago, JohnnyEhGiver said:

Buffalo Roster Movement:

Send down / No Waivers 

Louis Belpedio

Call up 

Mason Shaw

Louis Belpedio is 27 so he requires waivers. Please confirm that you will be waiving him. If this is the case the clock would start pending your confirmation. Until I get confirmation I am unable to make this roster move

EXTENSION

The Florida Panthers Florida Panthers Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms with Elias Lindholm on a seven year extension

Florida Panthers Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Elias Lindholm - 7 years x $51,450,000 ($7,350,000 AAV)

*Deal includes a full NMC

EXTENSION

The Florida Panthers Florida Panthers Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms with Simon Holmstrom on a six year extension

Florida Panthers Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Simon Holmstrom - 6 years x $19,500,000 ($3,250,000 AAV)

EXTENSION

The Minnesota Wild Minnesota Wild Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms with Owen Tippett on an eight year extension

Minnesota Wild Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Owen Tippett - 8 years x $49,600,000 ($6,200,000 AAV)

• Vintage 1

On 3/3/2024 at 10:40 AM, Relyt Krets said:

NHLTrade Tracker: Latest trades, news, video

Ducks 4-3 Red Wings (Dec 18, 2023) Final Score - ESPN

The Anaheim Ducks Anaheim Ducks Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN and the Detroit Red Wings Detroit Red Wings Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms on a trade

Anaheim Ducks Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Anaheim Ducks Acquire:

- Anthony DeAngelo

- 2024 LAK 1st

- 2025 DET 3rd

Detroit Red Wings Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Detroit Red Wings Acquire:

- Jamie Drysdale

- Nick Cousins

- 2024 WSH 3rd

The Anaheim Ducks have been given a 3pt penalty for trading a player signed/re-signed within the last 91-180 Days (Drysdale -  10/7/23 - 148 Days)

** @NMHockey please call up a Forward as your roster is now under minimum and illegal

*** Backdated to 2/29/24

@NMHockey Please make a roster move to be compliant or risk penalty. This will be the last warning

41 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

Louis Belpedio is 27 so he requires waivers. Please confirm that you will be waiving him. If this is the case the clock would start pending your confirmation. Until I get confirmation I am unable to make this roster move

Sounds good Belpedio can go on waivers, When I had last checked I thought he had to go on waivers but his name was still written in (cursive) but I see that’s been changed since that time. 🍻

1 minute ago, JohnnyEhGiver said:

Sounds good Belpedio can go on waivers, When I had last checked I thought he had to go on waivers but his name was still written in (cursive) but I see that’s been changed since that time. 🍻

Yes be careful of the Italics. Still gotta double check as some players sometimes end up in Italics when they should not be

Thanks for confirming

• MillerTime 1

EXTENSION

The Minnesota Wild Minnesota Wild Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms with Moritz Seider on an eight year extension

Minnesota Wild Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Moritz Seider- 8 years x $68,000,000 ($8,500,000 AAV)

*Deal includes a NMC starting in 2028/29

• Vintage 2