[GDT] Wed Apr 10 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Vancouver

Just now, arsenalian said:

Fack. I hate slow wide penalty shots, just skate in and blast it

Agree. Whats the point? Blast it straight to his head, no time to react.

Walked in the door when the Canucks were down 3-1 

The horrendous miscall on Hoglander, was the moment I started throwing pillows around the room. Who’s reffing in this thing?

Sutherland?! No one misinterprets things like that guy can. Interference - nah, they say! Although someone on the ice seemed to think it was worth a discussion. Yet, the guy being double-teamed & clinched..he’s roughing??’ Menacing ‘Yotes were good, tho’?? All Hogz did was attempt to extricate himself from a ridiculous snarl. 

Lady Karma seemed to spread her fortune all over the finish of this game & I prayed these were just some timely lessons in adversity,…like how to overcome ugly or biased efforts by the guys in stripes. 

Can you even decline a penalty shot for a straight-up penalty? 

Gutted on the final outcome! Yet, couldn’t be prouder of the guys & they way they battled & entertained their fans towards towards the end. 

Edited by viking mama

With Demko in net we're 7-3-1 in our last 10 easily, winning these games 3-1 instead of losing them 4-3. It's not entirely goaltending but I'd say most of it is. Demko would have had the Vezina wrapped up by now if he wasn't injured.