EA Sports predicts Canucks as Stanley Cup Champions... wait til you see the opponent...

For reference, this is last year's EA Play Off simulation.

https://www.facebook.com/EASPORTSNHL/photos/a.434709745995/10160664470485996/?type=3

Seattle knocking off Colorado, then Dallas, then the Oilers to make it to the final from the west.

Boston knocking off Florida, then Tampa, then NJ to make it to the final from the east. 

Things that make you go hmmmm.

8 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I haven't seen a counselor in a while, maybe I should book one in advance 

I've seen how EA's predictions go 

https://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=564128

So EA Sports predicted in October 2010 that the Canucks would win the President's trophy and that they would face Boston in the final and win 4 games to 3 with the last game at 3-1 and Luongo with the Conn Smythe trophy.

Damn, something obviously happened with the hockey Gods in that final game.  

I would say there is a very good chance we at least get to the finals this year.  We just need to make sure that we don't piss off the hockey Gods in the finals...

12 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So EA Sports predicted in October 2010 that the Canucks would win the President's trophy and that they would face Boston in the final and win 4 games to 3 with the last game at 3-1 and Luongo with the Conn Smythe trophy.

Damn, something obviously happened with the hockey Gods in that final game.  

I would say there is a very good chance we at least get to the finals this year.  We just need to make sure that we don't piss off the hockey Gods in the finals...

They were close, they were very close, but so painfully, painfully off 

• Huggy Bear 2

• 2 weeks later...