EA Sports predicts Canucks as Stanley Cup Champions... wait til you see the opponent...

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

If the above happens there will be no speed bagging by the rat this time around. 

Not when he has to answer to JT, Z or well…anyone really. This is a bigger and tougher Canucks team and they don’t fuck around!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Not when he has to answer to JT, Z or well…anyone really. This is a bigger and tougher Canucks team and they don’t fuck around!

I’ve been thinking this current team has some of the  toughness of the 94 team and the skill of the 2011 team 

• ThereItIs 1

28 minutes ago, Darius said:

If the above happens there will be no speed bagging by the rat this time around. 

24 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

And Boston doesn't have Lucic or Chara this time as well.

• Like 1

I kind of really hate these things.

I like it when we're the underdogs and set the bar at "one game at a time" without looking too far ahead.  I'm a bit superstitious so don't want to jinx it.

• Cheers 1

you know it's wrong.... too many 7 game series predicted and the only 'upsets' and those are minor are the Lightning over Florida and the Avs over the Jets.

Those are really coin tosses.