SMART PLAYOFF HOCKEY VANCOUVER FROM HOCKEY GOD

ON THE ICE AND OFF THE ICE..LIKE I STATED 10 MONTHS AGO..MUST BE EVEN KEEL WHEN EMOTIONS GET HIGH AND WHEN YOU HAVE SUCCESS..THE CANUCKS REALLY NEED TO PLAY SMART HOCKEY ..THATS TOUGH PLAYS WITH SMART PASSING AND VERY SMART OUT LET PASSES OUT OF THE D ZONE..PLAYERS NEED TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE MENTALLY IN THE GAME.ID SUGGEST EATING SOME GOOD OLD FASHION WILD BC SEAFOOD..THINGS LIKE POACHED HALIBUT OR WILD SALMON NOT FARM..EVEN SOME FRESH PRAWNS OR MAYBE A FEW GOOD SLABS  OF COD..THEY NEED TO EAT WHAT THE ORCAS EAT WHILE IN VANCOUVER..PLAY TOUGH BUT PLAY SMART WHEN THE OPPOSING TEAM TRIES ANYTHING...THE CANUCKS WILL HAVE TO KEEP THEIR FEET MOVING AND THIS SHOULD RESULT IN NASHVILLE DRAWING UP SOME PENALTIES...FOR THE FANS THEY WILL NEED TO RELAX WHEN THE CAUCKS ARE POWER PLAY..LET THEM DO THEIR THING LIKE THEY WOULD ON THE ROAD...THIS WILL RESULT IN A GREAT GAME AND THE CANUCKS SHOULD SMASH NASHVIVLLE IF THEY CAN DO WHAT I VE SAID..GO CANUCKS GO.

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

THATS WHY CANUCKS LOST..NOT IN IT MENTALLY AND CRAZY FANS YELLING CASEYS DE SMITH NAME EARLY IN THE GAME TOTALLY DISTRACTED HIM I THINK...IT WORKED ON REVERSED WAY WHEN FANS CHANT THE OPOSING GOALIES NAME..BAD MOVE ON FANS AT ROGERS...TOO MANY CRAZY FANS THAT CANT JUST CELEBRATE AND BE GOOD FANS.

• chaos 1

This game the preds were the ones coming off a loss and playing more determined, next game I have to imagine the Canucks will

be the more determined group after coming off a loss. 

Even with all of the Predators good shot blocking the Canucks got more than a few really good chances that easily could have gone in. 

5 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

THATS WHY CANUCKS LOST..NOT IN IT MENTALLY AND CRAZY FANS YELLING CASEYS DE SMITH NAME EARLY IN THE GAME TOTALLY DISTRACTED HIM I THINK...IT WORKED ON REVERSED WAY WHEN FANS CHANT THE OPOSING GOALIES NAME..BAD MOVE ON FANS AT ROGERS...TOO MANY CRAZY FANS THAT CANT JUST CELEBRATE AND BE GOOD FANS.

Pretty sure we need to remain even keeled.   That was a good message (your OP, now I want to eat fresh seafood, some calamari too!) ...  As for the fans at Rogers, they've been the star of the series so far.   Unbelievable.