[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Stuff like this keeps guys loose, and relaxes them. GO CANUCKS!

I like it... I fear we'll never hear the end of it if we end up dropping this series. "Miller needs to take things more seriously in the postseason" until October would be lame to listen to.

8 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

As someone stuck in the Eastern purgatory (Ontario), I love these early starts.  

No way in hell I get outta work before 4 pm

Coach hard and cheer harder as I try to avoid a ticket or worse speeding home

Everyone best warn their loved ones to stay off Nanaimo between Broadway and Hastings between 4:01 and 4:09 pm tomorrow

Ahh, fuck that. What am I saying? All yer loved ones will be glued to the game. Anyone I take out will probably be transplant Laffers, Habitwats or Albertans

Go Canucks GO!!!!

4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Fair. However, when does the team knows how well other, younger players, with more natural talent can do if given the chance. 

Again, it’s a PK2 situation. And it’s a 4th line situation. 

PDG has done nothing offensively.

Give Gold Star a chance. 

Podkolzin is not a Gold Star client 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Nylander had a linemate who could put passes on his stick.

Do you mean Knies and Lilgegren or rielly?

When u demand 11.6 million a year youre accepting that means lesser quality of linemates. 

2 hours ago, SekaniCanuck said:

Man Idk guys, idk of its just cause it's been so long but I'm almost banking on them losing. They just haven't been good enough and I'm worried that last win will have Nashville coming out hard and fast. Someone talk me down and explain how the boys will win please haha 

Fortunately, the team’s resolve is much better than its fanbase’s and they’re the ones that have to execute on the ice.  All we have to do is give them our full support, sit back and enjoy the ride - one day, we might just witness some magic.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Conscience said:

Do you mean Knies and Lilgegren or rielly?

When u demand 11.6 million a year youre accepting that means lesser quality of linemates. 

Nylander plays with Tavares... who is being paid over $10 million.

34 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Everyone best warn their loved ones to stay off Nanaimo between Broadway and Hastings between 4:01 and 4:09 pm tomorrow

Ahh, fuck that. What am I saying? All yer loved ones will be glued to the game. Anyone I take out will probably be transplant Laffers, Habitwats or Albertans

Go Canucks GO!!!!

Pull the fire alarm at 330?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

What happened to Hronek's 100 mph shot? Let him take a few of those, if the Preds want to get in the way let them.

We were in their heads after game 4 but now they have some belief. But they haven't won in their own building, so let's make sure it stays that way.

Didn't you see the jersey exchange at the end of the last home game?  Hronek pulled off his sweater to reveal the mother of all braces on his right forearm and elbow.  That's why he can't fire canonballs

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Barnstorm said:

@Roberts

Your GDT’s are really well done. I particularly like how they are easy to read and well laid out. Hoping there’s more games ahead this spring for you to do your magic. Thanks. 

Thank you! Glad to hear that, I try my best to make them fun and easy to read. That's why I made my custom divider gif, it helps organize things! :towel:

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, HKSR said:

@Roberts GDT... you know what it means folks.  It's gonna happen.

Yeah this series is over in 6.

Game 1 - Roberts attended, W.

Game 3 - Roberts GDT, W.

Game 6 - Roberts GDT, BIG W COMING UP!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Steamer4GM said:

Go Canucks GO!!!!

Jebus man, turn on the radio. Don’t kill anybody, even Albertans. 

• Haha 1

Pretty Tough to win  without two of the teams best players 

demko out with injury 

Petterson  suffering from  Louie Erickson syndrome 

hopfully EP can make a recovery today 

seems like I’ve been hoping for that since the all star game. 

Sure hope we call knock the preds out today but it’ll be tough in Nash, I don’t expect the so called officials to actually call it without a heavy Nash bias 

14 hours ago, Devron said:

He can skate. I think he’s trying to slow the play down too often. It’s not working obviously. It’s all in his head imo. Should always been working on his skating, every player should 

I don't know.Maybe management shouldn't have spent all the money on D.Superstar players dont get a slug like Mik on their line in the playoffs.You tell me Tiffoli on his wing doesn't make this a different series.

Stupid Oilers,

From an article I'm reading..

Sports

Oilers' Fans Should Cheer For Vancouver Canucks

Edmonton Oilers fans should be rooting for their team to face the Vancouver Canucks.

"It all comes down to whoever wins Game six tonight. The Canucks have a 3-2 series lead over the Predators and look to deliver the crushing blow."

How does it all come down to tonight? Are they that dumb? They know if Nashville wins there's a game 7 right? 

Stupid Oil country. Go back to school and learn some maths yah dummies 

So if they make a long run, do they all show up in the pink shirt one day. If I had EP money I would be buying a box of those shirts. 
Or does it get passed around to the player of the game like wrestling belts or hard hats have in the past. 
I can picture pink paisley practice jerseys commemorating the Canuck’s first cup win.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1