[PGT] Canucks at [Expletive deleted] - Round 1 - Game 6

10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Lindholm will be put on McDavid.  Petey will have more space against Edmonton, so I can see him having a good series.  Zadorov, Myers, Soucy and Cole are going to be in McDavid’s face all series.  I can see a more wide open series with Edmonton.  

image.thumb.png.2f4f11c2bd576a414ddddedc752d91aa.png

To be fair yes the Canucks have done well this year against the Oil but don't be over confident. They have actually played some pretty good D this year as a group. Much like how LA had our number and EDM had LA's I'm hoping we have EDM's.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Trade mik, trade demko lol. Sign Myers for 2.5m. That frees up space. If silvos can continue this i think we got a chance against the oilers. 

If Silovs keeps this up we'll steamroll the Oilers.  Edmonton is not a good team with only 1 NHL quality blueliner in Ekholm and a gutless coward for a captain.  Just keep playing the body on McDiver and it's an easy series.

• Cheers 1

Just now, gobi said:

Canucks got a gem in Silvos

Ya, I am excited for his future. A lot of teams are looking for one number 1 and we potentially have two. He’s def the backup next year. I do feel bad for DeSmith but Silovs just has a comforting demeanour.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Canuck-Man said:

Pretty much what I was thinking. Cap space is going to be tight trying to resign everyone else. Silovs becoming the backup saves some $$$.

1.5 million. Could be the difference getting big zaddy or dare i say it, Lindholm back in the fold

• Cheers 1

Hey, I think I just solved the Ukraine war problem.

Just gotta bring Ukraine into NATO, and the Latvian army will be on such a high after tonight, they'll be marching into Moscow within a week.

• Haha 2