[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

Puck possession! Hold the puck as much as possible and watch McBaby lose it while chasing our guys around the ice. 
star or not, at some point the Refs will get tired of him. :hurhur:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)

Apparently the Coiler fans are a touchy sort, they don't see the humor in the following post of mine ... I hazard a guess that by about game 2, I will be permanently banned by @stawns (their mod) from the FB group.

image.png.619072c50137e77a9da45a9fa86ecb04.png

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Canucks viewing parties to start Sunday in Vancouver park, far from downtown

VANCOUVER — The City of Vancouver will host viewing parties for the Canucks' Round 2 playoff series against the Edmonton Oilers starting with Game 3 on Sunday.

1 minute ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Canucks viewing parties to start Sunday in Vancouver park, far from downtown

VANCOUVER — The City of Vancouver will host viewing parties for the Canucks' Round 2 playoff series against the Edmonton Oilers starting with Game 3 on Sunday.

No! We have had luck with the Roger's arena viewing parties! Don't change it now!

Nothing better than GAME DAY.  Biggest game of the year so far will require their biggest effort.
No one in Vegas or the media seems to give them much of a chance - hope they can use some of it for that "extra motivation"

Play with patience, pride and passion and see if we can take game 1 - one step at a time.  Go Canucks Go

COLLAGE04.jpg

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

If anyone is going tonight and we’re winning in the last 10 minutes a “Fuck RY-AN WHIT-NEY!!!”  Chant is a must 

Hahaha, that guy is hilarious. He cut ties and ripped the Oil months ago, while also talking up the Canucks. Funny.

Just now, HKSR said:

No! We have had luck with the Roger's arena viewing parties! Don't change it now!

I thought they were just talking about outdoor  viewing parties not the indoor one. 
The huge crowd downtown watching on the big screen in 2011 is what they are trying to avoid I believe.

13 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

If anyone is going tonight and we’re winning in the last 10 minutes a “Fuck RY-AN WHIT-NEY!!!”  Chant is a must 

Why give a washed up assclown any free publicity? He's a non-factor. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

I thought they were just talking about outdoor  viewing parties not the indoor one. 
The huge crowd downtown watching on the big screen in 2011 is what they are trying to avoid I believe.

Oh are they doing both? Indoor and outdoor?

2 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Hahaha, that guy is hilarious. He cut ties and ripped the Oil months ago, while also talking up the Canucks. Funny.

He just ripped the Shit outta the Canucks 2 days ago. 

I am not sure why, but for some reason this post season has brought me back to the Canucks. I think the young goalie standing on his head, watching Quinn play through the physicality and watching JT Miller be a beast in the post season. 

Stoked for tonight. Shut down McDavid and Draisatl and they win. Skinner is no where near the goalie Saros is. 

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Oh are they doing both? Indoor and outdoor?

I believe the indoor ones at Rogers Arena don't have anything to do with the city, it's just the team opening the building and holding an event. The Mayor was just speaking to what the city would host/support on public property. 

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1