[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

5 minutes ago, Canuck Angel said:

Hi all, been reading this and cdc for a long time but never posted. However I know something about blood clots that isn't widely known and that is they respond way quicker to a few drops of clove oil than they do to prescription medication. If anyone here reading has any connection to the team or its medical staff maybe you could pass it on? I know this is anecdotal but I had a clot in my lung for weeks while on prescription medication for it that did nothing. The clove oil cured it in one day. It won't do him any harm to try so I leave this here on a wing and a prayer. Thanks

Because this is your first post. I wont wiener you and point out that, just maybe that perscription had something to do with your recovery?

one day on clove oil man?

If it's that easy then more would just add a few drops for a day. 

Not trying to really come down on you but be careful on this kind of anecdotal advice. Could be dangerous, some may turn away from proper medical help. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

Sucks. I hope Boeser recovers quickly.

This thread is a great collection of all the antivax morons - I've added so many to blocked in just the last few pages of posts.

• Cheers 1

Indomitable spirit.

This team has it.

Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty.

13 minutes ago, Canuck Angel said:

Hi all, been reading this and cdc for a long time but never posted. However I know something about blood clots that isn't widely known and that is they respond way quicker to a few drops of clove oil than they do to prescription medication. If anyone here reading has any connection to the team or its medical staff maybe you could pass it on? I know this is anecdotal but I had a clot in my lung for weeks while on prescription medication for it that did nothing. The clove oil cured it in one day. It won't do him any harm to try so I leave this here on a wing and a prayer. Thanks

You should publish your findings in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Prayers don't work, but it's usually harmless. Pray away.  

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Moeknows said:

No Demko. No Boeser. I got a bad  feeiing abbout this!

Eveyrthing is going against them.  The media, betting websites, bandwagon fans, antivaxers, injuries.  

They are the true underdog now and I will cheer for them.  

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, trek604 said:

Sucks. I hope Boeser recovers quickly.

This thread is a great collection of all the antivax morons - I've added so many to blocked in just the last few pages of posts.

Nobody cares.  I had a lil rant about my personal experience but cut it off yo get back to the game 

You ain't special.  Block away.  🙂

I'm here for Game 7.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Canuck Angel said:

No, you didn't, and yes this is a stupid idea.

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

Joshua Miller Garland

Hogz Petey Podz

Suter Lindy Mik

Pdg Blueger Laffy

That's what id go with.  Ic they want to load up

Joshua Miller Garland

Hogz Petey Lindy

Podz suter Mik

Pdg Blueger Laffy

A blood clotting issue is most likely a blood clot.  If it is then his season is over and he won't be back until next year. It takes months to be clear of a blood clot.

Ok let's hope not but..

Canucks can over come this. I believe that.

If not then hopefully the Oilers can represent Canada with class  in our stead. To do that they need to stop diving an whining and play like professionals.

But really, let's just rise up and knock them out. Boeser's health issue can be a rallying point for the team.

GCG!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I don’t know if anyone wants to read into it, but you can already buy tickets in Dallas for the western final against the Oilers. And Edmonton is already selling tickets for 3&4 Vs Dallas. 

more bulletin board material.

However it's game freaking 7, how much  more motivation does anyone need?

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Eveyrthing is going against them.  The media, betting websites, bandwagon fans, antivaxers, injuries.  

They are the true underdog now and I will cheer for them.  

OK, You're reaching homie, I like you but I don't talk shit about people who got vaccinated ..Power to them, My Doc literally told me not to because I am an asthmatic and it would interfere with my med.

• Upvote 1