Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

-AJ-

9 hours ago, Hammertime said:

I think Brock's the wild card. If he suddenly starts playing like a $6.65m player he could be the catalyst to our teams success this year. Hopefully he has something to prove. 

I think we have the pieces that we can squeak into the playoffs regardless of Brock and those pieces aren’t just the stars…how many games did we lose due to our penalty kill last year for instance. 

if Brock shows up and quiets the haters then I agree he could be the catalyst that allows us to surprise some teams.

I will admit I have a soft spot for Brock but this is business, we need him to either be a solid contributor or do just enough to get traded.

3 hours ago, BlockerHigh said:

Hard to tell here but it looks like Brock has trimmed down. His face looks leaner and his upper body doesn’t look as “thick”.

he has said he trained differently this summer (perhaps he took of some of his bulk to get faster).

IMG_6076.jpeg

BB6 is updated And ready to go full gear on the targets! He's gonna shoot down all bogies, snipe all the corners. He's dressed to kill this seAson. To hell with 30 he's gonna be our top gun. Ice man Miller will line em up and BB6 will shoot em down! 

• Cheers 3

Just now, Barn Burner said:

We'll see. 

He's had his issues, but let's give the guy one more chance. 

Why?

How many seasons does a player need??

He had his second and third chances already.

Me for one am done with the guy and if he starts being what we thought he should be I say trade him ASAP.

1 minute ago, cripplereh said:

Why?

How many seasons does a player need??

He had his second and third chances already.

Me for one am done with the guy and if he starts being what we thought he should be I say trade him ASAP.

Then make the trade. Get over it. 

Then what the hell are you continually bitchin' about? 

To me, that's the definition of insanity. 

These are boards to state opinions and yes you had yours so I have mine.

I didn't says yours was insanity , yet to you mine is.

I am ok with that,but nothing wrong with mine either man.

I always wanted Brock to be better but afters years of the same just don't see it happening at all.

1 minute ago, cripplereh said:

These are boards to state opinions and yes you had yours so I have mine.

I didn't says yours was insanity , yet to you mine is.

I am ok with that,but nothing wrong with mine either man.

I always wanted Brock to be better but afters years of the same just don't see it happening at all.

Then let's leave it at that. You keep responding to me. I only said let's give the guy one more chance. For me, it's either show up consistently, or there's no more excuses. He does have the ability to be a solid 30+ goals scorer. It's up to him. We'll see this year.

• ThereItIs 1

Then let's leave it at that. You keep responding to me. I only said let's give the guy one more chance. For me, it's either show up consistently, or there's no more excuses. He does have the ability to be a solid 30+ goals scorer. It's up to him. We'll see this year.

Cool 

• Cheers 1

Fun fact: Boeser and Demko are the only two remaining Canucks that have played games with the twins, with Demko having played just 1 game and Boeser playing his entire rookie season of 62 games. He tied Daniel for the team lead in scoring that year, but in 19 fewer games.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, -AJ- said:

Fun fact: Boeser and Demko are the only two remaining Canucks that have played games with the twins, with Demko having played just 1 game and Boeser playing his entire rookie season of 62 games. He tied Daniel for the team lead in scoring that year, but in 19 fewer games.

You've made me feel sad and nostalgic ....also old.

• Cheers 1