Canucks 'Mafia Guy' Interview!

Canuck You

@VegasCanuck not sure if you caught what he said at around the 8:05 mark, but "mafia guy" called Michael Doyle "the President at the time" in reference to the new $75k seats.  Is Mr. Doyle still corresponding with you?

Edited by 6of1_halfdozenofother
wrong time stamp

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Well that is a much nicer guy than I had him pegged for.   Can't judge a book by the cover they say.

I always kind of guessed he had a more humble background than being a HA member or something.  Nobody who is a somebody in organized crime wants to have their face on international television broadcasts advertising their location.  :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

@VegasCanuck not sure if you caught what he said at around the 8:05 mark, but "mafia guy" called Michael Doyle "the President at the time" in reference to the new $75k seats.  Is Mr. Doyle still corresponding with you?

Haven't listened, I have not tried them in the last week as they have gone cold on interacting. I think they are struggling to make a decision and aren't willing to talk until they really know what they want.

Or, they are just hoping the whole thing will just go away...

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Provost said:

“Not a mafia guy”

…. Also

“in a construction business with virtually no online presence and can afford hundreds of thousands in seasons tickets over decades”

😄

I don't know the cost of full season tickets but it can't be that much if the guy has 4 seats. 4 full seats and he said he is an every day working man, how expensive can it be?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RookieFan said:

I don't know the cost of full season tickets but it can't be that much if the guy has 4 seats. 4 full seats and he said he is an every day working man, how expensive can it be?

Those four seats would be $30k total plus tax per year.  He says he has had those seats for 20 years and season tickets since the 80’s.

• ThereItIs 1