Whatcha Drinking

VegasCanuck

11 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Have really enjoyed the What are ya listening to thread, thought I'd add something a little on the refreshing side. This is NOT promoting alcohol use and shouldn't be restricted to alcoholic beverages, just a way of exploring new and different beverage flavors...

20231015_153707.jpg

That looks... Canadian.  You sure you're VegasCanuck?  :towel:

In all seriousness though, I'm probably going to have the last of my carefully rationed Nut Brown Ale courtesy of Spinnakers Brewery in Victoria (from my recent Island road trip - maybe that's a sign that it's almost time to go back to the Island?).  Might also have a dram of the single malt whisky I bought from Shelter Point.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Bourbon.

Tasty tasty bourbon

image.png.c17ef757ee79e715450eab652f63d67d.png

Nothing like sucking down a couple of Le gents after a hard day. For the more sophisticated drinker of.

image.png.0f4d4864c49d2c4d50666423fcf42442.png

He said whilst sipping a nice cold Bowen island. 

Edited by Hammertime
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haha, I had someone ask me what I drink the other day and the best answer I could give was "water". I don't drink much else these days. Never been an alcohol drinker and I rarely have pop anymore and I try to avoid fruit juices due to the acidity as well. I do find myself enjoying those carbonated flavoured waters these days though. Fills the old pop cravings I used to have.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, runningback33 said:

Yes I looked it up it’s a mix of blackberry, raspberry and strawberry, I don’t know if I’d like it because I don’t care for strawberry drinks. I tried The watermelon bubly m, it tastes like strawberry, so weird..

Edit: snoop…if you do try it let me know how it tastes

Edited by runningback33
  • Cheers 1

My day has been ruined. I went to the local Chevron to buy a hot chocolate, but they replaced the old hot drink machine with a fancy new touchscreen one, and there's no option for hot chocolate. I had to settle for a mediocre french vanilla.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, runningback33 said:

I’m drinking a zero sugar sweet tea I got in the US, two big bottles of it I have,  probably not good for me but I do have unsweetened as well(which is what I normally drink…too bad no grocer up here sells unsweetened pure leaf anymore, guess I could just brew my own tea)

Why wouldn't it be good for you?