[Signing] Nils Aman - two year deal with Canucks

• Goalie29 changed the title to [Signing] Nils Aman - two year deal with Canucks
1 hour ago, Snoop Hogg said:

A side note…the radio broadcasting crew kept pronouncing his name as “Oh-mon”. Is that correct? I thought it was pronounced more like it’s spelled.

1 hour ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Ya, crazy but that's how it's pronounced - "Oh-Mon"

Can confirm 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

Any time I have seen Aman play in Abbotsford he has stood out with his agility, his tenacity on the forecheck, his long reach and the speed he plays the game at. His steady progression since coming over from Sweden is what development looks like, boys and girls.

Edited by Curmudgeon
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Oman is doing great.  Another Swedish player that should be a permanent fixture in the lineup.  Can't wait until Lekkerimaki, Willander and the other Petey join him.

Still can't figure out how they will differentiate the two Petey's since they have the exact name.  They might give D-Petey a middle initial on the jersey.  I believe that is what we did when we had two Greg Adams back in the day.  Not sure if D-Petey has a middle initial though.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Oman is doing great.  Another Swedish player that should be a permanent fixture in the lineup.  Can't wait until Lekkerimaki, Willander and the other Petey join him.

Still can't figure out how they will differentiate the two Petey's since they have the exact name.  They might give D-Petey a middle initial on the jersey.  I believe that is what we did when we had two Greg Adams back in the day.  Not sure if D-Petey has a middle initial though.

PA signs Aman and he scores 2 helpers! I like his size and speed. As soon as PA can make space Aman should be a regular. I think he goes back to Abby today so that Kuz can come back in. That will leave him with 1 game on his waivers exemption. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

One will have Pettersson, the other will have E. Pettersson and different numbers will help.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

D-Petey's middle name is Nils.... EP40's middle is Fredrik.

• Thanks 1