[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Las Vegas Pawns, Da Garage (better name), Nov 30, 7PM PST - The Put the Boots to 'em for Top Spot Game

Rocket-68

Hello Cap Space My Old Friend, Very Nice to See You Again!  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What should JR / PA do with $5.7M Cap Space (Multiple Selections Allowed)

• Throw a giant party for all fans at today's game after a 5-1 beat down of the Nighty-Nights - FREE BOOZE!!!
    • Pay to jettison the Chaos Giraffe into the Sun?
    • Nothing! Cap space will be gold at the TDL
    • Nothing Squared! Keep the space for the off season.
    • What the hell is wrong with you, splurge on a top-4 D and pry NZ out from Calgary
    • Sign Flying Phil for $1M plus a signing bonus of a year's supply of weiners
    • Fil the Thrill for a Mil plus Zadarov plus package Myers with a late rounder for the vaunted Future Considerations (damn good player he is)
    • ... dear author, whatever you are smoking, package it up ... none of the above, see my comment below.
  2. 2. Now that Zad is a 'Nuck, what do you think of the trade and management (multiple selections allowed)

• I had to clean my shorts partway through reading the news of Z ... and in a good way!
    • Milstein for GM of the YEAR!
    • Rutherford and Allvin beat the Benning & Co like a wide-eyed kid hitting a low-hanging pinata
    • Conroy must secretly have hired Benning as an advisor
    • Are you kidding!!!!! We have Z and cap space for the TDL ... or Fil the Thrill
    • I was so happy, I slapped the dentures right out of my sweet grannies face as she was serving goulash for dinner

Just now, JayDangles said:

I'm saying this team has been playing like a .500 team for 11 games... and the record shows. 

You can hope all you want that will change.. and trust me I want it to change as much as you do... but are you seeing anything tonight or over the last 10 games that gives you the impression we have significantly outplayed our opponents and are deserving of a better record?

Blah blah blah

58 games to go.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Ass kicking? Haha @stawns had a literal stroke and forgot how to type. Also just ignores any point he doesn't agree with and posts a smarmy gif.

Yeah, I couldn't help but notice Mik playing tonight, after his season ending injury you were certain of.

Or is it now Peteys wrist that you've now reported seeing him re-taping multiple times? Something no one else has seen. 

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I stayed up for this. 😞

Not me. Once they scored 2 goals, I knew the team was done early on. No way, these guys were coming back from a 2-0 deficit against the defending champs unfortunately. It also looked like they weren't ready to play this game. 

On another note. How the hell is Petey thinking he's a 12M dollar player? He's been terrible now for weeks. 

Hurt or not, Pettersson is healthy enough to be dressed and play big minutes for this team.

I expect a hell of a lot more than this effort tonight from him. Since the start of November he has a game a week where I think he couldn't get any worse. He seems to continue to out do himself.

If he is really hurt, sit him til he is fully healthy. His play is becoming detrimental to this team at this point. I counted 4 clear cut giveaways by him tonight alone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, kilgore said:

One good thing about this game is Vegas was playing full tilt, because of losses lately, plus this was about keeping first place in the West for the Stanley Cup Champs.

So we are getting experience about what its gonna take.

Yeah I stated it earlier. Cup champs coming off a 3 game skid are guaranteed to come out swinging and it’s going to be the Canucks biggest test to date. They clearly aren’t at Vegas’ (even without their top 2 D) level yet and this is a measuring stick as to what it’s going to take to even have a chance to be competitive come April if they manage to get there. Big wake up call. 

• Vintage 1

Again a comment on how bad that call was;

- They call a non-penalty on Myers, which puts the game out of reach.

- A ton of these infractions are committed against the team fighting to get back in the game, all let go.

- Then they call the same level infraction against us when the game in nearly over.

Just pathetic. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Yeah, I couldn't help but notice Mik playing tonight, after his season ending injury you were certain of.

Or is it now Peteys wrist that you've now reported seeing him re-taping multiple times? Something no one else has seen. 

I have seen him do it a few times

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I dunno about your level of maturity tbh. You keep responding to every post 

I honestly can’t take anything you say seriously buddy. You rarely post about the game. What you are saying to me has no effect on me what so ever.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, kilgore said:

One good thing about this game is Vegas was playing full tilt, because of losses lately, plus this was about keeping first place in the West for the Stanley Cup Champs.

So we are getting experience about what its gonna take.

I feel the Kings will take 1st place in West when all said and done.

• Vintage 1

Just now, JayDangles said:

Eh? What did I say about Mikheyev?

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

So you'd rather they were shutout?

that tends to make them feel worse. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478j2holziqpbkmrb7xg

If scoring one goal after a 4-1 beating makes then feel better then I don't know what to say, then this team isn't right