Quinn as as Centre

Just found that clip and… it’s mind-boggling. And it sounds like it wasn’t just a one time suggestion either. It’s not like the team didn’t have a couple of amazing centres already, Quinn is way more valuable on D. 

We gotta find out who it was! 

Haven't listened to the clip, but I'd be surprised if it was at any serious level - both in the person's importance and in the weight of their suggestion. It was probably a bit of a thought exercise if anything and he's made it into something bigger.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

26 minutes ago, Nooks said:

Rachel publicly cementing herself as the most inept person in the history of sports then complaining she didn’t get her McNuggets delivered to her hotel.

what a bratty embarrassment 

How dare she be honest?  You really think she was worse at her job than idiots like Green, WD, Baumgartner, Milbury, Dubas, or Gillis? 

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

When elite athletes have that much talent, they could probably excel at any position, or maybe even any sport.

It sort of reminds me of the time when I was a spectator at the skins game at Predator Ridge.  The golfers were Weir, Garcia, Couples and Mikkelson.  At one hole on the back nine, the two righties swapped clubs with the two lefties, and they all still hit shots like it was their natural hands.  In the same way, I feel like if Hughes wanted to play center, he would still be amazing and make it look effortless.

1 hour ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Apparently everyone's favourite assistant to the video guy Rachel Doh-rie or however you spell it confirmed Boudreau's claim. For whatever her word is worth to you. All in all, it's funny. 

It’s worth absolutely nothing. 

1 hour ago, Nooks said:

Rachel publicly cementing herself as the most inept person in the history of sports then complaining she didn’t get her McNuggets delivered to her hotel.

what a bratty embarrassment 

She is very cringy to listen to. I’m blown away that she has any voice at all in the sports media landscape. 

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Apparently everyone's favourite assistant to the video guy Rachel Doh-rie or however you spell it confirmed Boudreau's claim. For whatever her word is worth to you. All in all, it's funny. 

Maybe it was her suggestion. Would explain why she didn't stay long here...

Bruce "You want Hughes as a C?"

JR/PA "Yeah we can see him as the future C of the team. IDK if we're able to keep Horvat here long-term."

BB "I mean I am not sure how he'd be able to handle the load as a C.."

JR/PA "I don't think much will change... though I am sure some things would be different."

BB "Okay..."

QH "You want me as the C? but Horvat is the C!??!"

BB "This came from up top, I am just as confused as you!"

BH "What the hell, Hughes is gonna be the captain now?!?"

BB "Captain?!?! I was switching him to center!"

BH "Oh okay... wait, WHAT?!?!"

JR/PA "You thought we meant center?!?!"

BB "Well you weren't very elaborative..."

JR/PA "For god's sake Bruce!!!"

• ThereItIs 2