[Waivers] MacEwen

36 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Aman doesn't require waivers???

Could we pick up Zack without losing anyone? It would be nice to have him back but not if it costs us anyone off our roster

He does and would get snapped up in a heartbeat.

His waiver threshold was 70 nhl games... he is at 98.

Edited by Coryberg
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

33 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Could we pick up Zack without losing anyone? It would be nice to have him back but not if it costs us anyone off our roster

Why exactly?

we cant claim because of the Zadorov suspension... need all our 8d slots right now... its a shame but i doubt we would even get a chance to claim him, surely someone will grab Big z.

its unlikely we waive lafferty or PDG for zack, so a ez pass

• Thanks 1

I'm still old school and want a guy that's willing to fight. Is he the best at it? Meh. But he's always willing and his contract can be buried easily if need be or put back on waivers. I'd pick him up but I get many on here won't agree.

Edited by Rekker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

I prefer the extra toughness over a guy who doesn't really excel at anything.

not a bad forchecker also decent speed but has his moments, but rather some one from the farm than both of em.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rekker said:

I'm still old school and want a guy that's willing to fight. Is he the best at it? Meh. But he's always willing and his contract can be buried easily if need be or put back on waivers. I'd pick him up but I get many on here won't agree.

Again, he wasn't good enough to play for Ottawa 

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

Again, he wasn't good enough to play for Ottawa 

That doesn't mean much to me, different fits for players on different teams. Mark my words as teams will amp up the physicality against the Canucks come season end. We will wish we had a guy like this. But I get the angst. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Rekker said:

dinosaur! Jk

I agree and would love Mac on this team.  

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Hammertime said:

Aman >>>>> MacEwan.

I like MacEwan, but there's no reason at all to pick him up and sending Aman down to bring MacEwan in, only weakens our 4th line.

He is not better than any of the players on our current roster.. People just like players that used to play for us and were a fan favourite, even if they weren't any good. He adds size, but that's literally the only thing he adds, worse at every other part of the game than our current players.

• Upvote 1