J.T. Miller | #9 | C/W

-AJ-

12 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Boeser had 3 points and is tied for 1st in goals. 

He's doing his best to keep ahead of Miller this year, but Millsy's been slowly catching him for years now. Not sure if he'll catch him though with the way Boeser's playing so far.

Just now, -AJ- said:

He's doing his best to keep ahead of Miller this year, but Millsy's been slowly catching him for years now. Not sure if he'll catch him though with the way Boeser's playing so far.

We'll see. If things continue Miller might slowly get there. Hopefully Boeser keeps it up and it takes a while haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

Everytime I hear JT talk my respect for him grows. Grows way beyond hockey. 

Exactly, me too.

He's super family oriented and seemingly "grounded"....just the type of leader(s) we need on this team. Guys who have their heads on straight and are focused in all the right ways.

I loved this interview....and how much heart he shows. People saw a miserable grumpy guy but this is the real JT. On the ice, it's perfectly ok to exhibit some "not so nice guy"....in fact, we needed more of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Exactly, me too.

He's super family oriented and seemingly "grounded"....just the type of leader(s) we need on this team. Guys who have their heads on straight and are focused in all the right ways.

I loved this interview....and how much heart he shows. People saw a miserable grumpy guy but this is the real JT. On the ice, it's perfectly ok to exhibit some "not so nice guy"....in fact, we needed more of that.

I played on a line with "that guy" like Miller in junior I was on the bench when he let a clapper go that beat the goalie top glove, someone tried to rough him up and got dropped one shot.

I am beside coach Dave and says " Damn I'm glad he's on our side" they got the PP but didn't score and we won the game. 

Never forgot that, and Canucks fans always remember " Damn I'm glad he's on our side"

GCG

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

On 1/8/2024 at 6:52 PM, Wiggums said:

This guy is a power forward who scores with the elites.  One of the best and most underrated players in the league.  

He is a top 5-10 player who is treated like he’s not even in the top 100.  It’s disgusting to say the least

• Cheers 4