[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

13 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Draisaitl is still having equipment issues...

Back pain can be a bitch, hope he has a long off season in order to recuperate.

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 3

17 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

EQUIPMENT ISSUES!???! Jesus... This keeps getting better and better. 🤣

He did have equipment issues last night, in the third period

• Wiener 1

4 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Draisaitl and henrique day to day! hope they don't go after huggy bear, and get him injured.  Not our fault they went after huggy so big Z went and attack draisaitl.... should be better no draisaitl on the PP.... Advantage Us

• Cheers 2

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

That was the Edmonton coach' reason why Draisaitl didn't play much in the 3rd period.  Obviously he has a bigger problem than equipment issues...

he said that was part of the reason he was in and out of the tunnel, which is true.  

I think they were pretty up front about it.......at least it being partly physical and partly equipment.

17 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I wonder what Clarkie is going to do to help Silovs sleep better?   🤔

I dunno, but I always sleep better after a happy ending.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I'm old enough to remember when alot of posters were questioning why we traded for Lindholm...

Loving lind-🏡. One of the best trades ever. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

I thought he was quite an adventure under the previous coaches and even at the beginning of the year. They've been working with him though and he's really settled in. Good for him.

3 coaches same thing.  The "adventure" lies in the fact we simply didn't have much support.  He certainly should understand that.   Stetcher?  Come on guys.  And Del Zotto.    It's so much better now, and this is his final year.   Del Zotto yeah before his time.   We have to be realistic.   Myers wasn't the answer on his own.   

Edited by IBatch
  • Cheers 3

Just now, IBatch said:

3 coaches same thing.  The "adventure" lies in the fact we simply didn't have much support.  He certainly should understand that.  

He was good under Green until things went south, but that was the whole team and system 

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I'm old enough to remember when alot of posters were questioning why we traded for Lindholm...

Lol ... more proving wrong on the long list of proving people wrong this season. 😉

• ThereItIs 2

Game 2 is going to be very different I suspect. Edmonton is going to play angry from the first face-off trying to redeem themselves from Game 1. If the Canucks can weather than storm and even make them pay with an early goal, it could really impact on the mental game. They are going to need to find a way to neutralize Hyman in front of the net without taking interference or cross-checking penalties.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Skinner's such a chump, Dude's such a narcissist, Surprised more people aren't talking about how cocky he sounded in his post game..

We gave them that one.

We know we can beat these guy.

I know for next time.