[PGT] Shitmonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 2

Tocchet didn't play Hoglander for most of the 3rd period and OT.

If he is not going to play him, Hogs should be benched and Podkolzin should play.

I prefer him on Pettersson's line anyway.  Hogs can't pass and is overwhelmed by the playoff intensity.

Mikheyev had a better game and was good defensively and in the forecheck.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

He had to try a play… if he missed mcdavid and  Hyman were behind him wide open. They’re not missing that. 

He’s been shit this series, and not that good the rest of the year. 

Just now, Diamonds said:

Last game Ian Cole had a very bad game, but honestly he was quite solid this game and definitely not our worst defenseman. The OT goal is obviously painful but no one should be blaming Cole for this loss.

Canucks as a team were way too fucking timid. Cole can absolutely be blamed for that dog shit play though. That's fucking brutal 😂 

• ThereItIs 1

This is on the Coach for letting the team sit back on a 1 goal lead with 15 minutes left. Allowed the Drai and David line get back into it and push. 

Cole is secretly playing for the Oil.

Play Mik on the 4th and put Lafferty with Petey or anybody. Mik is killing Petey. 

Canucks are the better team and Drai and David on the same line weakens the Oil. 

Canucks can win this. Sticking with my original call of 6 games

• Vintage 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, highandinside said:

I would stay with Silovs. He played well. Hard to really fault the guy. 

Yep, especially after getting us to the 2nd round I think they give Silovs one more start. If we lose the next one then we switch, but right now the team is still confident in Silovs.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Our defence has a lot of points, but they also have had the costliest mistakes so far. Soucy/Myers cost us the 3-2 lead, Cole singlehandedly tries to throw game 1 while having a puck go off him in game 2 for the game winner for Edmonton. Zadorov is currently the only blueliner who has been great since game 1 of the playoffs.

Yeah... Hughes has been okay, but not Makar level that's for sure.  Hronek has been pretty bad.  Soucy is over playing things.  Cole is a mess.  Myers is probably about the same as Hughes right now.

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

seeing a theme here?

NHL reffing follows zero standard. What they choose to call and what they choose to ignore makes zero sense. It ruins the game for me tbh. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

10 minutes ago, Believe In Blue said:

Frustrating although not surprising. They stopped skating in the third and weren’t playing their game. 

Just stick to our game plan and take it to them in Edmonton. 

That is the coach. Did it against NSH whenever they had a lead