GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

3 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Oh oh 

he’s had few rest.. maybe he will be lights out… he did have shutout win bs Kings

He got pulled last game he played and is looking for a big comeback win

Hes gonna be “gripping his stick to tight” and let in 3 on 12 shots

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Arty likes to weekend party. 2-0 in these playoffs, 4-1 in his canucks career.

For the first time this year as a Vancouver Canuck it's

SĚXY SǏLOVS SATURDAY!!!

IMG_5537.thumb.jpeg.28c662971a1ea548630d6d9b6bd66dba.jpegSILVS1-sm.gif.0c53ee5b89e7689b74bfd3bb65bd126d.gifARTY2-SM.gif.50aa6468695ff708c42c7a1e3fa55643.gif

I bet the pump up song for the hnic intro will be "Saturday nights alright for fighting"... the nickelback cover because Alberta

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Oh oh 

he’s had few rest.. maybe he will be lights out… he did have shutout win bs Kings

More like maybe he'll be lit up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

I bet the pump up song for the hnic intro will be "Saturday nights alright for fighting"... the nickelback cover because Alberta

Kid rock is worse than chad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got to win, can't let McDavid get to a game 7 or he'll burn us. Have to treat this like our last game of the year and I think we will, we were so well coached and worked hard last game. Draisaitl is going to have a massive game for sure so have to really focus on him.

This will be a wild one but I think Petey comes to life. 6-4 Canucks.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

We're going to have to weather the first 10 or 15 min tonight, they will come at us hard and wear themselves out more than they already are.

Then we finish them!

100%........however, they'll be pushing hard, which might lead to mistakes.  If the Canucks can get on the board first, the oilers are in trouble.  I just really hope they fall back into passive mode

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

first to say it......... WHEN we win tonight ---- headline in the paper " Edmonton Skinned Saturday night "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It looks like Corey Perry will come out of the lineup for the Edmonton Oilers tonight.

The Oilers face elimination in a do-or-die Game 6 against the Vancouver Canucks. Edmonton head coach Kris Knoblauch is expected to make multiple changes to his lineup, and that likely includes removing the 39-year-old veteran, according to Frank Seravalli of Daily Faceoff.

Adam Henrique, who has missed all but one game in this series, is expected to play, the NHL insider adds. Perry has no points in 10 playoff games. and saw just 7:11 of ice time in Game 5 in Vancouver.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, JustRich said:

Any other redditors here think u/kneejerknuck is really Michael Bublé? 

It's a real possibility 

Well if he was, somone scared him off cause I can't find that name on reddit anymore.

Edited by canuckster19
  • ThereItIs 1

It helped last game so I'm posting it again until I see McTearyeyes hang his head (keep your eye on the ball and all that y'know?)

There once was an ugly Albertan

Whose complaining and whining were hurtin’

He pulled off his best dive

But still lost in game 5

Before long his team’s tee times were certain

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

It looks like Corey Perry will come out of the lineup for the Edmonton Oilers tonight.

The Oilers face elimination in a do-or-die Game 6 against the Vancouver Canucks. Edmonton head coach Kris Knoblauch is expected to make multiple changes to his lineup, and that likely includes removing the 39-year-old veteran, according to Frank Seravalli of Daily Faceoff.

Adam Henrique, who has missed all but one game in this series, is expected to play, the NHL insider adds. Perry has no points in 10 playoff games. and saw just 7:11 of ice time in Game 5 in Vancouver.

If this is the case, Perry has likely played his las NHL game

• ThereItIs 1