Hunter Brzustewicz | D

4 hours ago, Fred65 said:

It must have been on 650, it's tthe only radio station I listen to for sports. I susppect he's looking for 1st round pick type contract

Interesting if true. You're probably right about going for a max entry level contract. If he keeps his play up he's gonna get it. 

31 minutes ago, flat land fish said:

Enjoy the ride we have a non first rounder knocking it out of the park and it doesn’t look like any sort of fluke.  For as tough as it looks for our current dcorps we have some incredibly promising guys coming down the pipe.

I think DPetey, Brzustewicz and Willander have leapfrogged any d prospect we have in Abby to be frank.  Harvey's drafting is in another league. 

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1

49 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

I think DPetey, Brzustewicz and Willander have leapfrogged any d prospect we have in Abby to be frank.  Harvey's drafting is in another league. 

Throw Kudryatsev in that list, and I completely agree! 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Wall of Wonder said:

Impressive to be leading the OHL, in points, as a defender.

Not that it will hold up but it got me wondering when the last time a D man led the OHL in scoring for a season.

Have to go all the way back to 1988-89 when Bryan Fogarty led the league. He had 155 points in 60 games! 😂 That was his 4th season in the OHL however.

• Thanks 1