RUMOUR Kuz for Crouse +2nd

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Would I do it? Fuck yes! Is this a credible rumour? Fuck no! ARZ have basically zero incentive to move Crouse. Prime aged PWF under a solid contract...let's move him!!! Come on 🙄

Seravelli chimed in on it and didn’t quash the idea that he might be trade bait.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Provost said:

Seravelli chimed in on it and didn’t quash the idea that he might be trade bait.

I want him too, and would be thrilled if we could get him for Kuz + 2nd (and clear $1.2m)...I just don't think it's realistic.

Edited by aGENT

53 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

https://www.canucksdaily.com/nhl-team/vancouver-canucks/LATEST-Canucks-talking-trades-with-the-Coyotes-Big-winger-drawing-the-Canucks-interest

Would you do it?

Crouse and a 2nd for Kuzmenko?   

Considering the poor fella isn’t even in the lineup a lot of the time, I’d probably do it. 
The 2nd would be rad. 

Kinda doubt the Coyotes would be offering that though. 
The younger, bigger player with better stats having a bit of a break out year. 
Plus a 2nd….

This is a very fair trade. One of the few rumours that takes into account Allvin is our GM and not Jimbob (add a second) Benning. 

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

I want him too, and would be thrilled if we could get him for Kuz + 2nd (and clear $1.2m)...I just don't think it's realistic.

The rumour being discussed is Kuz Missile for Crouse + a 2nd. The Coyotes add. And that’s how it should be to get elite skill. 

12 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Probably not… it sounds like one of those rumours that looks interesting so a bunch of sites pick up and it looks more legit than it really is.

Decent trade target though… if we are going to spend significant assets, this makes a lot more sense than Guentzel to me.

Tuch from Buffalo also a target from a team that is doing poorly and needs to change things up.  That is the kind of player we need to add.

Edited by Provost
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Provost said:

Probably not… it sounds like one of those rumours that looks interesting so a bunch of sites pick up and it looks more legit than it really is.

Decent trade target though… if we are going to spend significant assets, this makes a lot more sense than Guentzel to me.

Tuch from Buffalo also a target from a team that is doing poorly and needs to change things up.  That is the kind of player we need to add.

Nobody is arguing we don't need a PWF in the top 6. Frankly we could use a "Guentzel" swapped out for Kuz AND a Crouse/Tuch type. But I highly doubt Tuch is available either (being from the BUF area and one of the leaders on that team).

Let's try finding guys we might realistically be able to acquire. Guentzel could be realistically available AND an upgrade on Kuz. Crouse/Tuch are pipe dreams. 

• ThereItIs 3

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

Would I do it? Fuck yes! Is this a credible rumour? Fuck no! ARZ have basically zero incentive to move Crouse. Prime aged PWF under a solid contract...let's move him!!! Come on 🙄

It is 'Zona. We can hope something dumb happens.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

Crouse won't go for Kuzmenko and a 2nd. That 2nd would have to turn into a 1st. 

Would you do it if it was Kuzmenko and a 2025 1st? 

You read it wrong, the wacky rumour was Crouse and a 2nd, not the other way around.

• ThereItIs 1

21 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Lawson Crouse is basically a modern version of Rick Tocchet. Tocchet might actually adopt him if he was traded here. 

Coyotes need elite skill that they can market. Kuz Missile is s guy that fills both those roles. Crouse is a very good player but no one down there buys a ticket to watch him play. They will buy tickets to watch Kuz Missile.

Good on Allvin insisting on Arizona adds. 

• ThereItIs 1

4 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

https://www.canucksdaily.com/nhl-team/vancouver-canucks/LATEST-Canucks-talking-trades-with-the-Coyotes-Big-winger-drawing-the-Canucks-interest

Would you do it?

Crouse and a 2nd for Kuzmenko?   

Considering the poor fella isn’t even in the lineup a lot of the time, I’d probably do it. 
The 2nd would be rad. 

Kinda doubt the Coyotes would be offering that though. 
The younger, bigger player with better stats having a bit of a break out year. 
Plus a 2nd….

I would but AZ wouldn't.  

The guy who created that rumour was born in 5 months.

• Haha 1