Poll on Helmets: Can them or wear them

Do you like the Shiny Chrome Domes?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Shiny Chrome Domes?

• Yes, and I want a Hello Kitty logo on them too
    • Into the Dumpster

I went with 'YES.' As a stand alone item, they're the bomb. I'd totally rock that metallic blue on a my motorcycle helmet. (My Yamaha FZ6 is metallic blue!)  Also would look good on my road bike helmet. (My road bicycle is metallic blue/metallic purple fade!) Yea. I'd even rock the Hello Kitty logo too! It's fun.

But on our players wearing the home blue/green jerseys........NO!  Not the bomb.  I mean my perspective might change if I saw them in person at the game, ( I highly doubt that though!)  but as far on the tube? They don't work. The matte black ones look good. Stay with that.

So do I understand the team's gonna wear these one more time and then auction them off to fans with the proceeds to charity? Well......Still doesn't make ''em the bomb on our players heads, but great move on the organization on the auction. Cheers! 

Edited by Sativika

Aren't these helmets only being worn for two games then being auctioned off?

Besides, the Black Skate Jersey is taking over anyway so the day we lift the Stanley Cup the team will NOT be wearing the fugly whale nor these 2 off helmets...or is the team going back on the 2 games they said they were wearing them?!?

7 hours ago, Viking said:

Aren't these helmets only being worn for two games then being auctioned off?

Besides, the Black Skate Jersey is taking over anyway so the day we lift the Stanley Cup the team will NOT be wearing the fugly whale nor these 2 off helmets...or is the team going back on the 2 games they said they were wearing them?!?

You can only have one home and one away jersey for the entire playoffs.  I want them to pick the black jersey for the playoffs but that's up to Aquaman.

Canucks fans will detest them now, then one day be starting a "Free the Helmet!" movement.  Same thing happened when the red, black and yellow colour scheme was introduced.  Many Canucks fans called it an embarrassment.  Too gaudy and flashy.  Not dignified or respectable enough for a professional NHL team.  When we went to the Cup final in '82, Don Cherry came on HNIC and commented how it was funny  how the Vancouver fans weren't complaining about the jerseys anymore --- now that the team was winning.  I never thought I'd see the day when the fans got sentimental for that colour scheme and decided it looks great!😂

On 1/25/2024 at 4:59 PM, Miss Korea said:

You can only have one home and one away jersey for the entire playoffs.  I want them to pick the black jersey for the playoffs but that's up to Aquaman.

it's a no-brainer at this point. players prefer them, majority of fans prefer them, and they generate more buzz around the league. 

francesco likes jersey sales. 

I don't know how many of y'all watch Donnie 'n' Dahli, but I think one of these blue metallic buckets would look good between the two D'n'D coffee mugs where that white D'n'D bucket hat sits. It'll look good and work with the blue highlight on their studio set.

Someone tell 'em.