[rumour] Evander Kane gonna Kane

40 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Petey for Draisatl... would you?

Maybe- Leon has 1 year left, after this season and would be a UFA- so that is a factor.

He is bigger, a better point producer, but- even with  this season 's Petey's downgraded defensive work, Leon is likely worse still.

27 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Maybe- Leon has 1 year left, after this season and would be a UFA- so that is a factor.

He is bigger, a better point producer, but- even with  this season 's Petey's downgraded defensive work, Leon is likely worse still.

Why balance your defensive work when what gets you paid is point totals. Bo (Horvat) knows. 

EP still needs to gain some strength and improve his long term conditioning imho. He looks tired or mildly dejected, nagging injury or not. 
Unless he finds another gear or gets a second wind, which playoffs may provide him, this is the version of the player we should be accustomed to. Reliable points wise, seemingly disengaged at times throughout the season though. It’s happened in every one of his 5 seasons. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

Apparently issues between Kane and Draisatl... guess we can take Draisaitl off their hands...

Petey for Draisatl... would you?

Pettersson laughs and says he ain't signing to stay in Edmonton 

1 minute ago, Don Brodka Jr said:

Well, It's like my Grandma used to say "You can take the thug out of the street, But can't take the street out of the thug"

You know, now that I repeat that out loud.. I think my Grandma was kinda racist.. Yeesh. 

Nah, grandma knew thug life knows no ethnic bounds. 

5 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

https://www.oilersdaily.com/nhl-team/edmonton-oilers/evander-kane-reportedly-causing-rift-in-oilers-locker-room

Who could have possibly seen this coming. I for one, am entirely in shock. Up feels down, down feels up, my knees weak, arms are heavy. How could someone be acting so incredibly on brand?

Suck a Lemon Oilers.

Yup, good thing they only have him signed for 2 more seasons after this one with a FULL No Movement clause!

Happy International Cat Day GIF

• Haha 3

21 goals 14 assists -6

Playing 15-16 minutes a game. 
Not terrible numbers. 
Still wouldn’t want him on the Canucks.

Not good with long term relationships. It’s too bad because it’s sucking the life out of his career He’s going to be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

IMG_6007.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1