[Report] - 23/24 Canuck Injury Thread

1 hour ago, PureQuickness said:

Wow, our players always get injured somehow.

The cheap, mullet sporting Flames do it every year.

Last pre-season they injured Mikeyev too.

We should repay them but they are already a useless team without a chance anyway.

10 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

The cheap, mullet sporting Flames do it every year.

Last pre-season they injured Mikeyev too.

We should repay them but they are already a useless team without a chance anyway.

We had our chance with the squad of non regulars that got crushed. They couldn’t even do that 😑

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

9 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

We need another pinned injury thread so we don’t have to search all over the place for info.

Mods, please pin if you agree.

I’ll start with Soucy from last night:

I searched all around up till 1pm today and can’t find any updates. 

So..... does Pearson's doctor do knee surgery too? I figure the update might be we have 3 million on LTIR and MIKEV is in starting lineup......

33 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Canucks luck.  Like last yr.  

There is no such as Canucks luck  The reason why I said that so that at this point on, things will change to our favor.  Forget the past and move on to greater things and stop complain that we have Canucks luck then things will change.  

3 hours ago, Captain Kirk said:

So the season hasn't even started yet and we have two key players injured already? Sounds like the start of a typical Canucks season......Sigh:picard:

RT:

Bleuger just a bruise, couple days and fine

Mik another step forward

Soucey week to week

All complementary players except for maybe Soucey but Hirose will step in and do well.

I get what ur saying but the core guys are good and these other guys will be back soon. 

As good as our depth on D is, you can see how one injury can make it a bit shaky but 2 and we're fragile. Most teams go through stretches of thr season with 2 top guys down so let's see how our AHLers do. Surely Hirose gets the call up. Interesting to hear Tocc wants someone who can breakout easily and I think Hirose makes the best first pass. Not as physical as Irwin but can skate and pass better.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

As good as our depth on D is, you can see how one injury can make it a bit shaky but 2 and we're fragile. Most teams go through stretches of thr season with 2 top guys down so let's see how our AHLers do. Surely Hirose gets the call up. Interesting to hear Tocc wants someone who can breakout easily and I think Hirose makes the best first pass. Not as physical as Irwin but can skate and pass better.

Agree totally, another poster was making that exact point but was coming at it from the Eor perspective.  We still need work for sure but hoping this depth shows improvement for when the injury bug hits in season.

• -dlc- pinned this topic