CFFGML - 2023-24

Recall: the Seattle Kraken recall William Eklund

Recall: the Seattle Kraken recall John Beecher

Recall: the Seattle Kraken recall Jacob Moverare

Recall: the Seattle Kraken recall Shane Bowers

Our Summer Depth Chart will follow. Thank you all for a wonderful time playing this amazing game. Shout out to the executive for all you guys have been doing, are doing and continue to do and special mention to @Relyt Krets who has worked incredibly hard for many groups in these Fantasy Hockey Forums. Section wide MVP. Thank you dude. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

image.jpeg.3b4fa58cd20549e19e22f32b54593e18.jpeg

Seattle Kraken Summer Depth Chart

William Eklund, Evgeni Malkin, Gustav Nyquist

Kevin Fiala, Boone Jenner, Andre Burakovsky

Pierre Engvall, J.T. Compher, Taylor Raddysh

John Beecher, Andrew Copp, Boris Katchouk

Shane Bowers, David Gustafsson

Gustav Forsling, Matt Grzelcyk

Vladislav Gavrikov, Josh Mahura

Scott Perunovich, Dennis Gilbert

Jacob Moverare

Jacob Markstrom

Arvid Soderblom

Rain City Bitch Pigeons Summer Depth Chart

Alexander Kisakov, Tristan Broz, Sasha Pastujov

Radim Zohorna, Samuel Helenius, Matej Blumel

Mike Hardman, Ryan Winterton, Oskar Back

Santeri Hatakka, Aleksi Heimosalmi

Mikko Kokkonen, Lucas Carlsson

Jacob Bengtsson, Ryan Shea

2022 Draftees being offered ELC's:

Adam Sykora, Brad Lambert, David Goyette

Aleksanteri Kaskimaki, Jordan Gustafson

Owen Pickering, Maveric Lamoureux

Elias Salomonsson, Isaiah George

David Spacek

48 contracts of 50 maximum

• Like 2

Pittsburgh Penguins playoff roster

Rodrigues - Hintz - Duchene

Drouin - Byfield - Lindholm

Barron - Drury - Geekie

Perfetti - Cotter - Dadonov

Bouchard - Hronek

Lohrei - Montour

Shattenkirk 

Hill

Kotchekov

@ActionJax09 confirm/add/change?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Squeak said:

Do we have a ‘who’ vs ‘who’?

VAN vs NSH

COL vs ARI

WPG vs MIN

EDM vs CGY

PIT vs CAR

MTL vs BUF

NJ vs WSH

TOR vs BOS

Unconfirmed, but I believe these are the matchups

Activation: The Pittsburgh Penguins activate Evgeni Dadonov

Pittsburgh playoff roster

Hintz         Drouin.      Byfield

Rodrigues Lindholm.  Duchene

Geekie.     Cotter.       Drury

Dadonov.  Perfetti.     Samoskevich

Barron

Hronek.            Montour

Bouchard         Lohrei

Shattenkirk      

Hill

Kochetkov 

Edited by ActionJax09
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Theo5789 said:

VAN vs NSH

COL vs ARI

WPG vs MIN

EDM vs CGY

PIT vs CAR

MTL vs BUF

NJ vs WSH

TOR vs BOS

If so, may the best team win @Squeak

gif.gif

Edited by aGENT
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

IMPORTANT!!!

Hello all! 

I am in the process of getting things ready for the off-season, the draft lottery and next season.  I need to know if any GMs are planning on stepping away after this season and if so, how many.  We want to ensure that all teams have active GMs going into the summer and also to see if we have the room to re-expand back to a full league.  I would like to have this information before Phase 1 of the Draft Lottery that is coming in the next week or so.

This is an official activity check! 

PLEASE check in with me either by reacting to this post, replying in the thread or letting me know via PM/text if you are planning to stay. 

Teams who do not check in via some form or another run the very real risk of losing their team! Don't let that be you!

I want to react disgustingly. Is that allowed? 

• Vintage 1

11 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

IMPORTANT!!!

Hello all! 

I am in the process of getting things ready for the off-season, the draft lottery and next season.  I need to know if any GMs are planning on stepping away after this season and if so, how many.  We want to ensure that all teams have active GMs going into the summer and also to see if we have the room to re-expand back to a full league.  I would like to have this information before Phase 1 of the Draft Lottery that is coming in the next week or so.

This is an official activity check! 

PLEASE check in with me either by reacting to this post, replying in the thread or letting me know via PM/text if you are planning to stay. 

Teams who do not check in via some form or another run the very real risk of losing their team! Don't let that be you!

What; and miss @da.moose take down @Mike Vanderhoek?

Is it too early to call that 1st round series?  Washington doing it Mikey style as well; Stalwart long time stud Mark Scheifele & a host of value pick ups no one knows how he fit under the cap & paid nothing for...

image.thumb.png.f5e823207790d0c25e2b50329acd8e4f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 9:33 AM, Theo5789 said:

VAN vs NSH

COL vs ARI

WPG vs MIN

EDM vs CGY

PIT vs CAR

MTL vs BUF

NJ vs WSH

TOR vs BOS

Utah V Colorado at least they have short flights, hehehe.

• Like 1
  • chaos 1

12 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

What; and miss @da.moose take down @Mike Vanderhoek?

Is it too early to call that 1st round series?  Washington doing it Mikey style as well; Stalwart long time stud Mark Scheifele & a host of value pick ups no one knows how he fit under the cap & paid nothing for...

image.thumb.png.f5e823207790d0c25e2b50329acd8e4f.png

Thanks @Canuck Surfer, but it's waaaaaaaayyy too early to count out New Jersey.

Happy that some of my guys stepped up in game one though; especially with William Nylander in the lineup

• Like 1

Capitals Exorcise Past Demons, Grab 2-0 Lead on Devils

The ghosts of playoffs past haven't haunted the Washington Capitals just yet. Despite a historically lopsided postseason record in favor of the New Jersey Devils (5-1 all-time, with Washington's last win coming in 2012), the Capitals find themselves in unfamiliar territory: up 2-0 in their first-round series.

The sting of past defeats is still fresh for some Capitals veterans. "We all remember what happened last time we met the Devils in the playoffs," said defenseman Devon Toews. "They kicked our teeth in. This year feels different, though. There's a hunger in this locker room, a belief that we can finally get over the hump."

That hunger has been evident on the ice. The loss of William Nylander, who shattered the Capitals' franchise record with 98 points this season, could have been a crippling blow. But players like Mark Scheifele, Carter Verhaeghe, and Brady Skjei have stepped up in a big way.

"We've got a next-man-up mentality," said forward Stefan Noesen. "Obviously, Willy [Nylander] is a huge loss, but other guys are finding the net. It's a great sign for our depth."

Depth has indeed been a key factor for the Capitals. Miles Wood, who has battled injuries throughout his career, has provided a spark with his relentless forechecking. Key role players Stefan Noesen and Adam Henrique have chipped in with timely goals.

"We're playing with a lot of jam right now," said Head Coach Scott Stevens. "We're forechecking hard, creating turnovers, and getting pucks to the net. That's the recipe for success in the playoffs."

Of course, despite the early lead, the Capitals are well aware that the series is far from over. "We're happy with the start, but nobody in this room is getting ahead of themselves," said captain Mark Scheifele. "The Devils are a dangerous team, and we know they'll come out flying in Washington. We can't take our foot off the gas pedal."

The message from the Capitals is clear: they're not satisfied with just stealing home-ice advantage. They want to exorcise the demons of the past and finally slay the Devils in the playoffs.  Whether they can maintain their focus and close out the series on the road remains to be seen, but one thing's for sure: these Capitals are playing with a swagger they haven't shown in years against their bitter rivals.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1